🖤Beta!Ink Sammy x Ink Reader🖤

(Sammy's POV)

Another player has started the game. I was ready for the negative comments on my body. I know I wasn't looking as good as I want to look, but I can't really do anything about it. I've heard Bendy and the other characters telling me what our fans say about me on all those social media platforms, and it makes me almost kill myself! Oh well, I'm kinda used to it now. I think? Well, here we go again.. time to get into action! I pick up my cardboard cutout of Bendy and start walking to the dead end of the hallway. "Sheep, sheep, sheep.. It's time for sleep." I say while I hear Henry say his line; "Excuse me sir? Can you help me?!" I just keep walking and continue my line. "-...Rest your head, it's time for bed.." And I place the Bendy cutout against the wall and disappear into the nothingness. "Where the hell did he go?" I hear Henry say.

(Small time skip to where the player sees Sammy for the first time)

Okay, so the player sent Henry into my sanctuary. I heard the 'flow' button click and Henry came out of the sanctuary. Before the Searchers summon I see Henry looking up to me and hear the player talk. "Who the frick is that?? Ew! He looks freaky and ugly!!" I hear the player laugh. 'Yes, I know.. They tell me that every day..' I think. I see Henry give me a apologizing look mouthing a 'So sorry' and the player moves on. The searchers spawn and Henry starts fighting them, while I keep standing on my place. When the player has won the fight they look one more time at me and say: "Hah, creep!" And with that they leave. I miss Jack, he was my old co-worker and right hand back in the days I was alive. *sigh* I better get going I guess. I turn around and start walking downstairs through a hidden hallway.

(Your POV)

I have heard every single word that bastard said to Sammy. This has been going on for a few months now since our game came out. I'm an ink creature who looks like a cartoon, but I'm not. The ink demon for some reason gave me this form when I was just an ink puddle. My name is (y/n) and my rule in the game is to help and in some parts of the game protect the player from danger. In order to find me you only need to get through the barrier across the room with the orgel. No one knows this, so what I'm about to do wouldn't be such big of an issue. The Bendy poster with Bendy and an umbrella was now transformed into me with an umbrella dancing in the rain. It also had a sign saying 'the brave shoulder angel'. The player stopped in front of my poster and I decided to pop out of it. "Woah! What the hell?! What is that???" I heard the player yell in surprise.

I plopped down on the floor, stood up shortly after and straighten my dress. "Why hello there Henry, my name is (y/n) and I will be your guardian shoulder angel." I spoke. Henry frowned at me for breaking the game rules, but I just stayed there looking up at him. "This must be a new update! Omg that's so cool!!" I heard the player cheer. Henry puffed his cheeks and smiled at me. He seemed to understand why I'm doing this. "Alright (y/n), do you know which way to go?" Henry asked his line. My eyes lit up of joy and spoke: "Oh yes, follow me!" And I flew into the hallway ahead of us. I looked behind me and saw Sammy standing there with his dustpan. According to the program of the game, he will not hit Henry if the player unlocks me. Sammy looks confused at me and I smile, he shrugs and walks away.

(Back to Sammy's POV)

'Why the hell would she come out of her spot?' I thought as I walked to the Hallway with the barrier, which is also the hallway (y/n) and Henry went in so I had to be careful. I saw the barrier, still being intact! (Y/n) broke the game!? SH*T, I have to fix this!' I thought as I froze in total shock. I looked at one of the walls that was capable of crashing the game by glitching through it. I looked back at (Y/n) and the player and shook my head and shrugged. 'I'm sorry, but it's for the better good..' I thought as I ran to the wall. As I was about to hit it, the whole world glitched! A white flash and then I saw it; the warning screen of the game that said the game crashed. I ran as fast as I could to (Y/n) and when I saw her I grabbed her by her arms. "Why would you do something stupid like that??!" I yelled at her shaking her carefully. She was in complete shock, could be mistaken for terror, maybe I was a bit too rough on her. I was about to say more, but she spoke very softly: "I did it for you.." Now I was the one that was in shock! Never anyone had done something for me? (Y/n) was the first one to care about me in the game. Surely I was programmed with a rough backstory, with one woman who 'loved' me, but this was so different! Was this even real?

I loosen my grip on her and kneeled down to her height. "You.. did it for me..? You broke the game for me?" I asked her. She nodded, blushing a bit. I'm not programmed to put my mask off, but I sure did blush too. "Why?" I asked her placing my hand underneath her chin. "B-because you, d-deserve some l-l-love too..!" She stammered, fiddling with her skirt. I smiled and she did too, but more shyly. "I don't deserve your love (y/n), you know that. The game doesn't want us to love each other.." I say and she frowns. "W-well then f*ck the game! I l-love you either way and I wont let the game stop me from doing so!" She shouted and blushed even more. Before I could say any more, she grabbed my suspenders and pulled me to her. Our lips crashed on each other and it felt.. AMAZING!!

I guess breaking the rules wasn't such a bad thing at all then..

1091 Words