🖤Human Sammy x Reader (Little Sister problems)🖤

(I'll make a header drawing for this one😀)

(3rd person POV)

Everyone in the studio was rushing everywhere. Something was going to happen, they all knew. Henry was hiding in a supply closet, Norman was hiding above the door to the recording studio on a large plank and Sammy.. didn't really give a shit about everything that was going on. He was used to the chaos in this damned studio, so he didn't mind it at all.

"Ready or not, HERE I COME!!" A young voice was heard from a distant. Nobody said anything, silence was all that was heard.

(Wally's POV)

She was on the loose again.. We all knew. I didn't get enough time to find a hiding place, so I was hiding underneath the break table. I heard little footsteps and a soft giggle. She was really close, so fricking close! 'I'm OUTTA here..!' I thought as a saw her in the doorway. "FOUND YOU!!" She yelled and as fast as I could I got from underneath the table and ran. "I'M OUTTA HERE!! SAVE YOURSELFS!!!" "Hey! No fair!!"

(3rd person POV)

You had taken your younger sister with you to work. Your older brother couldn't take care of her today since he had to work. You didn't tell Sammy though, he wouldn't be very fond of having a 6 year old child running around in his office. So I dared her in a game of hide and seek, luckily everyone agreed since they never really did anything but their job in the studio. By now she had only found Wally.

"SISSY, SISSY! I FOUND SOMEONE, HELP ME FIND THE OTHERS!!" She yelled while laughing like a maniac. Wally was looking at me very awkwardly and I giggled. "Sure will, but remember to stay out of the Forbidden Chamber of Lord Lawrence, right (y/s/n)?" You said pointing playful at her. She smiled brightly and nodded her head fast up and down. And with that, we proceeded our journey to find the others.

(Sammy's POV)

I was working in my office, as usual. Such boring as ever. Why doesn't anything thrilling or fun ever happen here? Except for seeing my secret crush every day, things aren't really that exciting here. Speaking of which, where is (y/n)? I haven't seen her all morning and since it's a Tuesday, she always brings me my favorite coffee and sweets for the coffee break. I decided to go look for her, maybe something is wrong with her, or worse!? I never asked her for her number, how stupid I am. Just when I was about the get out of my office I heard Wally yell from upstairs: "I'M OUTTA HERE!!" "What the fuck?"

Why would Wally yell 'I'm outta here' right before the coffee break? First I walked to the recording studio, only to find nothing or no one. As I turned around to leave, I saw Norman above the door. "Norman?? What the actual fuck are you doing there?!" I ask him. "Where is (y/n)-?" He shushes me with a frustrated face. "Shhhhh!! Sammy you're gonna get me caught!" He says holding on tight to the plank above him. "Caught? By who?" I ask with a whole bag full of sarcasm and zero emotion. "The little devil.." He whispers. I roll my eyes and shrug it off, walking out of the Recording Studio to find (y/n). As I walk through the halls of the studio, I see more of my co-workers hiding underneath tables, in closets, behind a single wall, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?! Just when I was about to go back to work, I heard a young voice yelling "Sissy!! I found Lord Lawrence! I'll PROTECT YOU!!!" I turn around and see a little girl, with (y/s/h/c) hair and a pink dress on. She's standing about 6.5 feet away from me in a defense pose ready to fight. I raise an eyebrow and ask: "What do you mean?" and before she could respond, I see (y/n).

"Oh, hey Sammy!" She says and the younger girl runs up to her, hugging her waist. "Don't hurt my sissy! She's not worth it to be killed!!" She yelled muffled because her face was half pressed into (y/n)'s belly. "I wasn't planning on killing her. I was only searching for her to help me defeat the Music Sheets in my office." I chuckle and the young girl gives me and (y/n) a questioning look. "Sissy, what's he mean by that?" She asks. "Sammy is actually my very best friend (y/s/n)! He's not a bad guy, in fact he's the greatest person ever. He's our lead Music Director!" She says proudly smiling at me. (y/s/n) looks at me with big eyes and stares in awe. "Could you play a song for me?!" She then asks jumping up and down. "Sure can, little girl." I say calmly and I look at (y/n) who's jut smiling at me and I smile back shrugging a bit.

(POV change to your POV)

Me, Sammy and (y/s/n) walk to the recording studio of the Music Department. "I never thought you were okay with children Sammy?" I say to him. "I mean, I'm not very experienced with them but I'm not heartless with them." He says bumping softly against my arm. I giggle and he chuckles. "Are you two in love~??" (y/s/n) suddenly asks teasingly while hopping a bit. Me and Sammy stop in our traces and both turn 9 shades of red. We both look at each other but Sammy says calmly: "Me and your sister are colleagues and friends, nothing more." (y/s/n) turns around looking suspicious at us, but then shrugs. "Okay! If you say so~!!" And she continues hopping. You sigh in relieve and Sammy chuckles. "Heh..! Children. So full of.. fantasy! Right? Hehe..!" I say awkwardly looking at Sammy. "Yeah, it's weird. Yet amusing, but mostly weird." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "Weird to think we're a couple?" I ask acting I'm hurt by his words. "W-what?! No, (y/n) why would you think that?! I mean, I do like you b-but... Wait, NO!! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!! I mean, I like you but as a friend.. YES a very very VERY good friend!!!" He stammers and I giggle. "I understand Sammy. You can always change your opinion on that!" I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek and smile as I walk away to see whatever my younger sister is doing now.

(3rd person)

Sammy just stayed there for some time, watching you walk away. His face is like a tomato and he doesn't move, speak or blink. Just then Wally comes up. "If you don't tell her the truth very soon, I'm outta here!" Sammy finally seems to be back in the land of the living and shakes his head in disbelieve. You were gone out of the hallway, your voice yelling for your younger sister and little giggles heard from different directions. "(Y/N) AND MISTER SAMMY SITTING IN A TREE!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!"

'Tell the truth? She already knows.'

1170 Words