🖤Lost!Ink Sammy x Reader🖤

(Your POV)

I just came out of the giant pipe with the small river boat. It lead me to a, what seemed like it, small town. I looked to my left and saw an ink person sitting on a high tower, fishing. 'Like there are fish here?' I thought. The boat came to a stop and I stepped off it. Walking over the cracking wooden planks which one of them disappeared in the ink beneath. 'Guess I can't go back?' I thought. I walked to the middle of the village square, whispering: "Hello? Is anyone here?" I waited.......... No reaction. Maybe yelling? "Hellooooooo?? Is anyone here?!!" Shuffling from behind wooden bars in front of me. I walked to the boarded up exit / entrance. "H-hello..? Who are- SHIT!!" As I came closer to the wooden planks, something broke them. I stepped back and heard an ALL TO FAMILIAR voice. "BETRAYED!! ABANDONED!!!" .......'Sammy...' Sammy came out of the doorway with an axe is his hand. He was visibly angry, his shoulders were shuddering and his free hand was twitching. "I TRUSTED YOU!! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!! BUT YOU LEFT ME THERE TO LEAVE ME ROT AWAY!!! DIE!!!!!!"

(Flashback, still your POV)

He.. spared me... Sammy was untying me from the chair being very careful not to harm me any more. "Oh, (y/n).. I-I'm so sorry..! If I-I knew it was you.. I would've never hurt you in t-the first place.." Sammy said stammering, the poor man. My hands were already free so I could rub the back of my head, which hurt. As soon as I was free he hugged me tightly, but not too tight tho. He was crying, I felt him shake and his breathing was hitching. I pet his back shushing him softly. "It's okay Sammy, my dear.." We sank to our knees, still hugging. "You couldn't know.. It has been 30 years... But I'm here now..!" He tried to say something, but I could only hear several words. We fell asleep there, not minding the hard wooden floor. Sammy had his strong arms around me, not letting go for sure. "Sammy..?" I whispered to the sleeping man next to me. I only heard a small groan from him. "Sammy?" I asked once again, this time hearing a way louder groan from him. "Fine, I'll drink all the Bacon Soup by myself then! I have it all to myself~!" I say getting up, but I don't come far. Sammy has grabbed my ankle grinning up to me. "Ah, ah, ahhh Little Sheep~"

(Back to reality, 3rd person POV)

Sammy came running up to you and swung his axe to your chest and head. You dodge and roll over the ground, seeing a pipe laying in front of you. You take it and defend yourself with it. Several ink persons came out of the corners and houses, wondering what was going on. When they see Sammy trying to hurt you they run to him, trying to stop him. He roughly pushes them off and keeps glaring at you. "Y-you DUMB SHEEP!!" He growls, walking up to you in a very threatening way. "You LEFT ME!! There with the Ink Demon!" He yells. "S-Sammy..! I can explain!!" You yell back still holding the pipe in a defensive way. He growls again suddenly storming up to you and in reflex you swing the pipe up to his head. "AAARRGGGGG...!!" you hear him groan. you look, his mask is laying on the ground about 6 feet away from him. His head behind his hand where you hit him. He feels, no mask. He gasps... "NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!!! STAY BACK!!" He runs away and you follow him, yelling: "Sammy wait! I'm so sorry!!" When you reach him you want to put a hand on his should but he grabs you by your neck. "Ah.. You lied, you lied to me! You said I'd be FREE!!" You try to get yourself out of his grip, but no luck. "Sammy.. No... W-wait...!" He throws you on the ground and you cough catching your breath. "Well I'm going to free you now..!! Free your head, right off your shoulders!!" He steps over you, grabbing his axe. "Sheep, sheep, sheep.. It's time for.......-" "SAMMY PLEASE WAIT!!!" You cry. "-.....Sleep..." "I CAN'T!! I SIMPLY CAN'T!!! Please understand, we're both trapped in here!! We can't leave.. Not today, not tomorrow... This is our personal Hell, for everyone who works, worked and worked before they left here..!" Sammy keeps looking at you, trembling the axe. You see his face relaxing a bit but soon turning into a desperate expression. He reaches his arms and throws the axe right next to your head. He falls down on his knees crying. "Oh (y/n)..! What do I do..? I-I promised them that we'd go home... But.. w-we can't..?" You nod and he sighs. Eventually he looks you in the eyes. "(Y/n).. I... I'm s-sorry.. A-and I l-lo..- ARGGG!!" You look up and see Tom standing behind him, holding an axe that was stuck in...... Sammy's head.......

"............SAMMY!!!!!!" You yell grabbing his face looking him in the eyes with tears in yours. ".....Love.. y-you....." And with that.. he lets himself fall lifeless on the ground. Tom grabs the axe and pulls it out of Sammy's head. You just stare at Sammy, tears streaming down your face. He killed him.. He killed your Sammy... "We have to move on.. (y/n)." Alice says. "He was dangerous." You stood up, looking at Sammy once again who disappeared into nothing. You saw his mask laying next to the Bendy Statue. You took it and put it backwards on your head.

"Goodbye Sammy.. my love..."

945 Words