🖤Human Sammy x Photographer Reader (Part 2)🖤

I wanted to make it up to you guys okay. Here's a sequel to the last chapter. Enjoy!🖤

(Your POV)

It has been already 2 months since I got my job at the New York newspaper and met Sammy. We've become such good friends since then and we had lunch every day together! Sometimes outside when the sun was shining, sometimes at the studio. The workers at the studio were so nice to me! Norman was my absolute favorite, since he also has some knowledge about photography. Today, Sammy and I were sitting on a bench in Central Park having lunch together as usual. The sun was shining, a little breeze was blowing and the sounds of birds and children around us created a wonderful atmosphere. My camera was laying next to me, I just got a new one! An Ensign E20 camera. I talked about it all day to Sammy and he seemed to enjoy to have such conversations with me. While we were eating our lunches a few birds landed in front of us. I gave them some crumbles from my sandwich and they flew away up to a tree.

"So, (y/n).." Sammy started. "How are things going around?" "Well, Mister Lawrence, I do must say my life has been going utterly great since I've started working on my job as a photographer!" I say with a funny tune in my voice. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Sammy?? We're friends now, please treat me like I'm your friend!" He says whining and pocking me in my arm playfully. "No, I believe I cannot do that Mister Lawrence." I say grinning. "And why is that, Miss (l/n)~?" He asks giving me a smug face. "Because you are Sammy Lawrence! The best music director of whole New York! I must talk to you formally if we're out in the open." I say looking away, trying to give my most serious look ever. I hear Sammy chuckle. "Oh, so we have to go all FORMAL now, do we Miss (l/n)?!" He says, having a bit of a tone in his voice. "Yes, I think we do Mister Lawrence~!" I say with the same tone in my voice. "Well I've checked my agenda and I don't have a single free spot to do formal to my friend!" He says and with that he grabs me by my waist and picks me up from the bench. My brown dress moving beautifully in the moment while he pulls me up high and twirling me around. I yelp as he laughs. "S-Sammy!! Put me down!!" I yell as other people look at us, having multiple questions.

"As you wish, Miss (l/n)~." And he puts me down as I commanded him to do. As soon as I stand on my feet, I'm feeling a bit dizzy. Sammy takes advantage of this and turns me around so I face him. He again holds my waist and I put my hands over his shoulders, both blushing. "My.. dear (y/n)." He begins. "We've been friends for two months now.. Not being with you makes me even more crazy than I already am! Going out with you for lunch is great and seeing you getting along with my co-workers is even better. But the truth is..." He pauses for a moment and he's having a hard time deciding to either look me in the eyes or not. "T-the truth is.. I... I.. L-love you! I love you.. (y/n)." He stammers as he looks away from me, still holding me and even pulling me closer. I'm shocked, but I actually knew it already. Wally told me a rumor that Sammy indeed had a thing for me. But since it was only a rumor, I let is slide. "S-Sammy.." I starts, cupping his cheek with one hand and turning it to face me. "I love you too..!" I smile and his face turns into light shock. "Y-you do..?!" I nod smiling and blushing like crazy. "Oh, (y/n)! Haha!!" He laughs and picks me up once again, twirling me around.

(Later that day, at the Studio, Sammy's POV)

Getting together with (y/n) was the one and only moment that made my life get better ever since I got in this damn place. Normally when I walked into the studio I used to be all grumpy and puffing on a cigarette. But today was different. I had no cigarette in my mouth, instead I was smiling and whistling! Some of my co-workers gave me a shocked look. Wally and Henry came up running to me asking if I was sick. I could only smile and say: "What a wonderful day to be alive, isn't it?" They just stared blankly at me, just as everyone else who heard me. I didn't care any less. I went back to my office and started working on a new song. Wanna know the name of it? '(y/n)'

822 Words