🖤Dying!Ink Sammy x Ink Reader🖤

Request of @Carmella_Maria2

(Your POV)

'Oh God, oh God, oh God..' I thought as I was searching myself to death. Sammy had taken Henry for the I don't even no anymore time.. I knew the Ink Demon would do something tonight. He was so pissed today about Sammy still singing those old cartoon songs. I was in a secret part of the Music Department, because I know Sammy would be here to sacrifice anyone that could please the Ink Demon. Henry had a close connection with Bendy, Sammy knew that. But he was making a big mistake today.. To angry the Ink Demon, Bendy.

(Flashback, 3rd person POV)

You were sitting on the sofa in Bendy Land next to Ink Demon who was kinda pissed off. You were rubbing his lower back carefully to cool him down. "I know you're done with him Bendy.. But please try to understand: he just wants to go home." You whisper to him. He doesn't look at you, just staring into the nothing. He gurgles which is not understandable for humans, but to you they're actual words. "After 30 years.. He still doesn't see in that no-one is allowed or able to leave this place?!" He yells making the flowing ink flow faster and create ink stains on the walls. You pull away your hand in fear and Bendy noticed this. Bendy was your friend, he has always been since you were the only person here who could understand him. "I'm sorry (y/n).. I just... need some time to be alone.. but he KEEPS summoning me for his STUPID sacrifices!!" He yells once again. You look up to him and Bendy places his face in his hands. "It's going to be okay Bendy.. I know Sammy and Sammy knows me. I'll go talk to him and see what I can do." You say cracking a small smile. Bendy looks up from his hands to you. "You really would do that for me (y/n)?" He asks. "Anything for a friend, friend!" I smile and he hugs you

(End of flashback, your POV)

"...The ritual MUST be completed!" I hear from a few rooms away. It was Sammy. I rushed in but was too late. Sammy had locked himself up in his room. "Henry, do you know if there's a poster nearby of me?" I ask him, breathing heavily. He nods and points his head to the door behind him. "Thanks so much, I owe you something!" I yell as I jump into the poster. I can teleport to different locations through my posters. Sammy only has a few on his floor, but I only know the ones in the general space. Running through the white and sketchy space I hear him summon Bendy. "I hope I'm not too late now..!" I say to myself running as hard as I can. "N-no! My lord, STAY BACK!!! I am your..-" "It's too late now, Sammy Lawrence." I hear Bendy say. "GAHHHHHHHH...!!" And on the moment I jump out of the poster in Sammy's room, I see Bendy hit Sammy with his claw. I freeze and Bendy looks at me, Sammy falls on the ground slowly starting to melt away. ".......I'm sorry......." Bendy whispers and with that he disappears into the ink portal he came from.

I look at Sammy who looks up to me weakly, his mask half off his face. I kneel down to him, carefully taking his mask off. His chest is cut open very deep and black thin ink is streaming out of the cuts. "Hold on, I'll help you..!" I say as I open up the small bag that hangs around my waist. I take a blob of extra thick ink out of it and carefully take it apart. "Hold still.." I say as I bring a piece of thick ink to his chest, but he stops me. "No.. (y/n)... It's not worth it... I'll come back eventually, and please take this ink so Henry.. The circle wants.. you to... Help Henry with.. the Angel..." He say trying to stop the thin ink streaming out of him himself. But I refuse to leave. Instead I pull his hand off his chest and smile at him. "I insist.. Sammy my dear." And place the thick ink on his chest. It instantly fuses with his body and stops the thin ink from flooding.

When I finish curing him I hand him over a can of Bacon Soup. "To restore." He accepts it and opens the can, swallowing the only source of energy we have here. He sits up straight, not looking at me. "Y-you didn't have to do that at all (y/n).." He says with lots of guilt in his voice. "Like I said: I insist. Thick ink can be found everywhere, just until Henry is on the level of Susie. I can get this amount of thick ink 10 times until he gets there, so there's nothing to feel guilty about." A smile, handing him over his mask. He gently takes it and puts it on. "You know you don't need it to worship Bendy right?" I ask him teasingly. "I'm not wearing it to worship him.. I'm wearing it because of my face." He says slightly looking at me. "I don't see what's wrong with your face. Looks fine by me." You shrug. "Look, I know what you're trying (y/n). It's not gonna work. You're made this way, it's on your persona to make people love themselves again and spread happiness everywhere you go. I'm not falling for something like that again.." He says cold, but I hear another hidden tone in his voice that resembles sadness or a heartbreak.

"Samuel Lawrence, there is a big difference in playing and meaning." I say as I stand up, reaching him my hand. He hesitates first, but then takes it. We just look at each other, holding both hands. Eventually I make one hand free to take his mask off. He stares at me in disbelieve but also with a slight blush on his cheeks. "And I mean it.." I say as I plant a soft kiss on his lips. When we apart for air, he smiles and says softly:

"I think I have found a new lord..~"

1052 words