🖤Just a Human Sammy x Friend(?) Reader but this time..🖤

(Your POV)

I couldn't sleep. It was already 1am and there wasn't a muscle in my body that needed to rest. I was staying over at my friend's and co-worker's house: Sammy Lawrence. He was the lead Music Director of the Joey Drew Studios and my best friend. Just a few days ago, Sammy and I were walking to my house. It was late and Sammy didn't want me to walk alone in the dark. When we got close to my street, we saw a huge flame sea rising above the other houses. We rushed to the fire and I didn't believe what I saw... My house was on fire.. Everything was gone... Everything I worked so hard for in those years.. Was gone... Sammy insisted to live with him. He didn't want his friend to sleep on the streets so I agreed. Now I'm laying here in the guest room, awake at 1 am thinking about him.

(Sammy's POV)

'Focus.. Focus..! FOCUS!! Shit Lawrence, just focus on the job! Those stupid songs don't write themselves!!' I think as I burry my face is my hands. Having a crush on your colleague is one thing, but letting her stay in your house makes it 1000% worse! Seeing that adorable face now in the morning with her messed up hair and those tired eyes is just a wonderful picture to see. But it all got so much worse when I saw her today.. In the shower...

(Flashback same POV)

(y/n) was send home early today. I gave her spare keys and told her she could do anything she wanted in my house. I trusted her, she's my friend! When I got home after work I was so up in my thoughts I went straight to my room, got comfortable clothes and and went to the bathroom. So lost in thoughts, not even mentioning where (y/n) was I opened the door and saw her.. naked... "Oh my God!! I'M SO SORRY (Y/N)!!!" I yelled blushing madly. She just yelped in surprise and I slammed the door. I leaned against the door panting heavily. 'I'm so fucking screwed..!!' I thought as I heard the water getting shut off. A few moments later the door opened and (y/n) came out, blushing like mad wearing her night gown. I was about to say sorry but she stopped me. "D-don't worry about it.." She whispered and with that she left.

(End of flashback)

Dinner that night was awkward as fuck. We didn't speak, look or moved. Just eating our dinner. After (y/n) did the dishes she only said a soft 'Good night' and went to her room. I did the same and I tried to get the thoughts off me by writing a song. But.. the THOUGHTS!! The memory of her body, covered in the warm water.. Caressing it to wash it... I blushed at the thought. If I could only touch her body she did when I saw her.. 'Wait, no..! NO, NO, NOOO!! STOP! THINKING! THOSE! THOUGHTS!' And with every word I thought that I slammed my notes book against my forehead. "S-Sammy..?" Shock.

(Your POV)

I thought I should get out of bed, maybe relaxing on the sofa with a cup of water would bring the sleep back? I opened my door and saw that the light in Sammy's room was still on. I wondered if he was still awake. Just when I was about to open the door I heard four rather load thuds. "S-Sammy..?" I asked carefully as I opened the door of his room. Sammy turned around in his chair to face me. He stared in shock and stood up. "(Y-Y/N)!? What a w-wonderful surprise! Why aren't you sleeping?? It's so late already!" He stammered blushing madly. "I.. couldn't sleep because I was thinking about you.. and what happened..." I say softly. Sammy's face relaxes and he looks down at the floor. "I-I'm so sorry for that (y/n)..! I should've knocked.." He says avoiding eye contact. I step closer to him and lay my hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me in surprise and I smile. "It's okay.." I say. We lean in a bit, sharing the same breath for a moment and then.. We kissed. We wrap our arms around each other, tightly. Not letting go. We apart some time for air but fast enough continue. He starts taking me to his bed and carefully lays me down, still kissing me. He now lays on top of me and he starts licking my lips asking for entrance. I open my mouth and he carefully slips his tongue inside. Our tongues dance with each other very gently. I carefully slip my hands underneath his shirt and he gasps, then moans softly. The kiss got deeper and things for a bit heated.

We were too tired to go any further than that. So we fell asleep on each other and got late for work that day. Joey was furious but we didn't mind. If love is the cause, it never is such a big problem after all...

840 Words