Day 12: Favorite Season _ Zack 's gift

Because the most beautiful gifts are roses, particularly natural roses, Zack postponed his role in celebrating all the occasions that relate to him and his beloved to spring.

They now live like this, celebrating twice their birthdays, valentine, the anneversary of their first confession, and everything of their own~

-

Today is the date Zack set to be a Valentine's Day Alternative.

He put the gift he got on the original Valentine's Day in front of him, and he began to meditate on it, remembering that day, he entered the home tired of work and sleepy because of his evening the day before, only to be surprised by the house decorated with many drawings of his own; Well, these drawings belong to specific parts of his body, some of which photographed his eyes and others contained unique copies of his lips or cheek with a beautiful visible wink... These works are what have been hiding from him for a long time in the basement of the house! Whenever he asks about it, he will receive an answer in the form of a kiss that means 'forget it', which of course he will not forget, he wants more kisses!.

Ever since his eyes see his beloved's creativity, he has known about what his gift will be when his Spring Valentine's Day comes~

He is lovingly and patiently making frames of flowers to be a distinctive addition to the drawings that his lover will share in next spring art gallery~ each frame that will express the meaning of his painting. And he got in return kisses for the number of frames he made~

-