Day 2: Song-based Story _ Sana's love and fear

@WattpadShortStory

"I love you." The young man said, And because of his enthusiasm, he imagined a magical bright world that he has with the girl he loves; she's standing in front of him now, she looks at him with astonishment, unable to say a word, because she knew deep down that what she would say would destroy his world, and would make this sparkle that characterizes his dark eyes disappear once and for all.  But in the end she gathered her courage and told her lie: "Thank you. But I don't like you."

-

Today Sana remembers that moment as if it had happened yesterday, for two years that strange three words 'I love you' continued to resonate in her mind as a damaged music video, alerting her to her guilt.

A tumultuous struggle is experiencing her now, on the one hand she wants the moment back, but she doesn't know if she can be honest with him this time, acknowledging the excess feelings that her heart has towards him? Or will she stand bewildered again, ending all this with another cruel, lied rejection?!

On the other hand, there were just more dreaded fears. Will his return be in order to get rid of the last thing he has to do with she? If he says this time: "Get out of my mind. Keep your imagination away from me." Will she do what he said even though she discovered in the hard way that her freedom without him meant nothing, and that her longing for him exceeded her endurance?

He is already back. But it seems that he has learned to keep his tender feelings and hide them in a place far from human hands..

Sana still misses him even though he's here with her! They talk daily late into the night, but can she bring it up again? She's afraid she can't

She now feels that he is carrying huge storms, and the job of these storms is to make her shut up!

And surely, if she did not express remorse, the spring would go away, forgetting about her...

-