Day 4 : Retelling and Rewriting - A dancer

One of the Mongoloid palaces was lucky enough to had a belle dancer who danced on his floor for years.

Her elaborate dancing and flexible movements attracted many, some charmed by the attractive sounds of her resonant jewelry, others who loved her look; and they longed to know what her face veil was hiding.

Anarkali danced for kings, danced for princes, and danced for herself~

She was adept at moving her muscles and limbs, and her elaborate movements were a magical thread that attracted a prince who exhausted by war; that war kept him out of fun and beauty, but he could not resist the magic of Anarkali.

Despite customs and traditions, Prince Salim is attached to his glamorous dancer. And he fought against everyone to get her as a wife!

The Crown Prince was ready to abdicate in order to win his beloved, and her heart carried great love for her prince too~

Their wedding night was one of the happiest nights of a lifetime, Anarkali never left that palace after that day, and this is the worst of all, in the absence of the prince the king ordered to kill the dancer and decorated the walls of his palace with pecies of her body , considering that he kept the promise with his son in advance to keep his beloved inside the palace with him forever!.

Everyone forgot the story of Anarkali, but certainly a small spot at a far depth in a Salim heart remained filled with her memory.

-