Oh? And oh.. are two differnt things

Start from the beginning

Starfire: And lastly. Y/n and Robin

Raven: And if I hear you guys say anything that sounds "mean" then I will make sure it's the last thing you will say

Robin: Fine

Y/n: Whatever

Evryone had started except from the two noisiest titans

Robin: Let's just get this over with.

Y/n: Ok sure whatever

Just like I described earlier my heart was racing and I still have no clue why. Now he's for sure going to win. We went into are fighting stances and then robin came charging after me. I tried to calm down but it didn't work as my heart was still racing but then I thought it had worked. I took one swing with my arm trying to push him back not injuring him.
Instead of pushing him back two large rose crossed over each other crashed into him and pushed him  back and stuck him to the wall. A Cloud of pink around him making him break out in coughs. Everyone turned their gazes towards the pink cloud. Robin erupted from the mysterious pink fog?

Third POV

Robin: Oh?

Y/n: Oh...

One was confused while the other was perfectly aware of what had happened.

Y/n: I.. I've got to go...!

I ran as fast as I could out of the room I was so embarrassed yet I was confused on why my love power got triggered. I didn't like robin. Well I only started to figure out I liked him as a friend. I ran into my room locking the door at least I thought I did? I turned in my waterproof filter knowing what was about to happen. As soon as I was in my room my back hit the door and I just slid down it. I just curled up into a ball as it was the only thing I know how to do at the moment. I just sat there crying my eyes out. I was so confused why him? Why now? This can't be happening. I'm going to say the truth I was scared no terrified of loving. To be honest terrified was an understatement. I have only read about it and it seemed so scary I didn't want to do it. I couldn't do it.

Robins POV:

Robin: Oh?

Y/n: Oh...

She bolted out the room. It was the fastest running I have ever seen her do. I then realised what this meant.

Robin: Oh shit... Uhm team meeting just the boys though please.

We silently walked to the living room I heard muffled crying. I instantly knew who it was but carried on walking the other to delayed but followed behind me.

Robin: ok so uh I don't really know what to say but other than I'm kind of confused on what to do? As we know y/n's powers are controlled by emotions and Uhm well a rose and pink stuff shot at her hand directly at me.

Beast boy: X marks the spot I guess?

Cyborg: *snickers* Good one!

Robin: Dude..

Cyborg: I mean Ahem not the time beastie

Beast boy: Mhm..

Robin: Well Uhm I don't really know how to approach the situation because it's going to be awkward for both of us so you know.

Cyborg: You will never truly understand what either of you feel for each other unless you talk about it?

Robin: Yea but it's going to be awkward for me and her so I don't really know. I want to talk to her about it I mean I kind have wanted to for a long time but I just don't really know where to start.

Beast boy : Well I Think you should say it to us first

Robin: Ok well she can be annoying and loud and stupid sometimes and the way she does her hair kinda pisses me off. I mean don't get me wrong she looks good. Like really good but it's the way she gets it how it looks just makes my cringe at myself. Oh and how fast she eats like slow down before you choke I don't want her to choke and die I would miss her too much you know? Oh and how she never admits to how she does anything wrong I mean in the end it is kind of worth it because her face is always so cute when she tries to deny it. I mean those are just a few things but I think you get the idea?

Beast boy and cyborg: .... Uhhhhh.....

Robin: what?

Y/n POV

I was ready to come out of my room well I thought I was anyways. Just as I stood up the door opened, I thought it was locked and long and behold it was Robin. He grabbed my arm before I could close the door.

Robin: We have to talk.

Word count: 1208