79-END

Reign D'Angelo POV

Ella and I are sitting and eating..

She's finally mine forever.

"I love you Reign" she said.."I love you too Ella",

she told me in a smile..
How much I am in love with this girl ..

At that moment, my phone rang and it said Axel. Confused, I looked at the phone and then at her..so I answered.

"What was it Axel you know I'm busy" I said looking at Ella the whole time and she was looking at me weirdly.

"Sorry brother but I have bad news" he said..he continued

"By some miracle her dad seems to be alive he came here armed but luckily we caught him.. If you want to come for a few minutes just to finish once and for all" I nodded but realized he couldn't see me.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute" I hung up and looked at Ella.

"I have to get out in a few minutes I'll be there soon" I said as I approached to kiss her on the cheek and she just nodded.. Fuck he thinks he can just come and kill her, he was wrong.

I went out into the backyard and I could see him... Luca De'Bardi.

He was held by Sin and Matteo,

he is dead to me.

"Look, look who we have here" I said with a laugh.
"We all thought you were dead but we don't seem to have shot you in the head".

He laughed wickedly in pain

"You can't kill me that's a problem" I laughed ironically and looked at him as Axel threw a knife at me..

"It's not a problem, we'll see now if we can kill you" I said smiling.

Azriella De'Bardi POV

Reign didn't come for ten minutes, very strange.

Just got a call all of a sudden? And it's not over yet, me and my curiosity.

I have to go see.

Walking down the empty hallway of the restaurant, I could only hear my high heels echoing.

I opened the door all over the restaurant and couldn't find him. And then I heard a scream from the backyard.

I ran outside. When I came out I looked left and right and I had something to see.

Reign, Axel, Sin, Matteo and..DAD?

I ran a little closer and when everyone heard the sound of heels, they turned to me.

"Ella" said Reign holding a knife in his hand... a bloody knife.

I turned my gaze to my dad and he was all scratched and covered in blood.

"Reign, why did you do this?" I said approaching.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I just stepped back,

"I didn't want to do this-"

"Why did you do this without me" I said with a smile. "Isn't the point of me torturing and killing him?" I said with psychopathic smile.

Dad looked at me shocked and scared.

"Look, look who my eyes see. Luca" I said smiling and reaching out to Reign to give me the knife, and he did.

"You're kind of ugly like this. Don't worry, I'll make you beautiful now" I said as I crossed his face and neck with a knife as he screamed.

"No one can hear you screaming".

I looked at Reign and asked him if he had a gun he just nodded..

I took the gun and just turned to dad.

"This is all because of everything you've done to me. And mom, she and I have suffered the most because you're ungrateful shit"

"Ella don't"..

"Don't call me that" I screamed as I fired the bullet, and he let out his last breath.

I turned, taking Reign's hand as we left the restaurant.

We finally killed the person who bothered us to make our lives happy.

And it seems that from now on our happy life begins.

mom i hope you are proud.

••••••

This is the end of my second story.

-I am currently writing a third story if you want I will post an intro.