73

Azriella De'Bardi POV

We haven't seen each other since that night when he told me he love me. I think I feel the same for him and that scares me..

I was most afraid that I would get attached to him and soon the contract is over...

Two more months, it passed quickly.

Today is the day of the ball and yesterday Leilah and I were there to buy dresses...

I love my dress.

I bought a royal blue long dress and white sleeves with it...

I didn't want to go but Leilah made me.

My mafia will be there too..and Cade didn't tell me if he was going to represent mafia or me but he probably will... I'm proud of him.

I'm ready for the ball I left the room..

I was thinking and I think I'll admit everything to him tonight...This will be good for our mafias and I like him so much that I can't sleep at night thinking about him.

When I finally stepped on the stairs my heels echoed... I felt all the looks that unexpectedly lifted my ego.
I raised my head and saw all four Matteo, Sin, Axel and... finally Reign.

They were all in similar suits with a picture of their mafia on them.

Silence..

"Wow Azriella" said Matteo and I smiled at him "You're not bad either I can say" I said as I looked at them all and especially Reign..

"We have to go because we're very late and Mom and Dad are waiting for us there" Reign said and we all nodded and headed for the limousine.

The ride passed in silence,
no one said anything that was strange but I didn't want to ask anything.

The limousine stopped suddenly and through the dark windows I could see the red carpet..And many people..

This place is privately rented so the police will not be able to come, because if they come we are all done.

Everyone got out of the limousine, accompanied by the paparazzi, and then it was my turn.
I couldn't get up from the weight of the dress so Reign held out his hand to me.

I looked up from his hand and just smiled and grabbed hand.

We went out and moved through the red carpet holding hands...

"Mr. Reign, is it true that you are in a relationship with Miss Azriella?",
"Miss Azriella, is it true that you are in a relationship and you are two rival mafias?"

And I just walked to the entrance in shock.

"These rumors will be removed" Reign said looking straight ahead and not once did he look at me.

We came to the part for photography where the parents of Reign as well as Leilah were.

She was perfect.

In a red dress that highlighted her body.

She hugged me and pulled us all to take pictures.

She pushed me towards Reign so he hugged me around the waist and I looked at her in shock,
she just winked at me.

She's crazy.

We took pictures and then the man who organized this ball announced that we should all come to the tables,

because the roll call of the award will begin.