78

(play the song  when I tell you)

Reign D'Angelo POV

-One week later-

It's been exactly a week since Azriella visited me in the office.

And today is the day when I will put the ring on Azriella's hand, just to make everything go as it should.

I went to my restaurant to see if they are preparing everything for tonight... I want this evening to be an unforgettable evening so far.

When I walked in all the staff ran in all directions and decorated the restaurant where I was going to propose Azriella. Security is stronger in case there is an attack tonight but since her dad is gone, I believe everything will go smoothly.

Now I should call the guys to see when they will leave together with Azriella,

I hope that everything will go as I imagined.

"Matteo hurry up Azriella as much as you can you know I don't like when things don't go according to plan, see you there" I just finished the call and they should be here any minute..

I am under stress because I will marry the person I love and I hope to have children with her, if she does not want them I will always support her.

Azriella De'Bardi POV

Finally that night came when I should have told Reign that I was pregnant, I don't know how to tell him because I'm afraid of the consequences..

What if he doesn't want kids?

Well one hundred percent that he doesn't want children,

especially with me.

"Are you ready?" Matteo asked behind the door and I nodded. God, he can't see me.

I went out and nodded.

We got in the limousine and it was an unpleasant silence as always,

I would speak first but I am under stress.

"Azriella, you have nothing to worry about..You know we feel it" said Axel to which everyone laughed..and even me, I'm a little better.

The limousine stopped in front of a big restaurant.. 'D'Angelo' of course is his..

Everything in Italy is his.

Everyone came out so Matteo held out his hand to me, I accepted it and went out walking towards the entrance.. followed by my red dress on the floor.

"Azriella, you're leaving here alone. Good luck"

He pushed me inside closing the door behind me, good luck?

How weird they all are. Why is it dark?

Okay Azriella just go..

Behind the door I could hear the melody of the song... Sweet.

(play the song)

I pushed open the big door and then I could see Reign waiting for me in the middle with a big smile...
And all around us was green and black steam.

I approached him and he pulled me towards him while the song was still in the background.

As we danced he started talking..

"Quando sei entrato nella mia vita l'hai cambiata. Non potrei immaginare la vita senza di te, ti voglio sempre dalla mia parte. Dal primo giorno che ti ho visto, ho capito che volevo invecchiare con te"...

(When you came into my life you changed it. I couldn't imagine life without you, I always want you on my side. From the first day I saw you, I knew I wanted to grow old with you).

Suddenly my legs were cut when I listened to what he was saying-

He knelt on his knees and took a box out of his jacket with a...ring in it.

"Mio tesoro..Mi vuoi sposare?"

(My treasure.. Will you marry me?)

My eyes widened and in response I just nodded when I threw myself into his arms..

"I love you Reign"..