36

Azriella De'Bardi POV

I arrived in the street where there is a fight and there were many people, it was impossible to get past them.

I started looking for Cade and Anastasia and when I finally saw them I came to them.

They didn't notice me the first time, but when I jumped on Anastasia they noticed me.

"Where are you fuckers, how long have I not seen you" I said hugging both...

"We missed you too, what it's like to stay in a house where handsome Reign is" Anastasia said, of course what else did I expect Anastasia Alvarez to say.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her in shock "he's not handsome at all" and she looked at me like -I knew you were lying-,

"Okay, he's a little handsome" I said...

All three of us laughed.

"I'm going to change because it's my turn soon" I said and they nodded and I turned and headed for my let's call it 'backstage'.

When I changed my clothes, I put a ribbon on my hair to keep the hair out of my eyes and left the 'backstage'.

I looked around and could see a bunch of people cheering for people competing before me.

I watched a girl with a smile fight with a male person..They were younger than me but she fought like she was fighting with a person of her gender just like me.

I felt the look.

That look I always feel everywhere I go.

His gaze. Reign.