[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission

Start from the beginning

"You're going back out there to get another beating?" He asked. I stopped and turned around to see he was standing still.

I looked at him questioning. "Where do we even get if we continue this way?" I asked him.

"Straight to them, this road leads to their lair" he said.

"Isn't that where we're going?" I asked him with a frown.

"What was the point in beating them up if you're just going there anyway?" He asked. "If you'd just let yourself get taken they would've brought you there" he explained and looked at me with disbelief.

I glared back at him. "You think I don't know that? My plan was to get there from the outside so we skip the whole being-tied-down-to-a-stretcher-and-brainwashed part" I explained to him.

"Getting there from the outside? We're up for a suicide mission right here" he said and rolled his eyes.

"What you've done this before?" I asked him.

"No because it's stupid" he said.

"How else are we supposed to rescue Jisung then?" I asked him, if he had any ideas that were better than my idea.

"Well I don't know, maybe hide and prepare a plan before actually going there" he said.

"You think we can hide here for long enough? We were almost killed just a minute ago" I reminded him.

"Didn't you see how I beat those up?" He asked and pointed to the ground. I was suddenly reminded of their presence. They were all either knocked out or rolling around on the ground in pain, but they couldn't do us any harm right now.

"You want me to praise you? Good job, but there are many more out there and I'm not karate kid" I said.

"There are even more at their lab though" he said and looked at me with disbelief again.

"Well no shit" I said. "But isn't it better to just face it and hope we'll make it alive?"

Felix's look he was giving me made me think he though I was an idiot. To be fair I kind of sounded like one just now. I wasn't smart, that's just the truth, but still, he was exaggerating just a bit.

"Okay, let's go die now" he said and started walking in my direction, which was towards the lab, their lair where Jisung was imprisoned.

"Suicide squad 3 coming to the theaters soon, this time they had a shortage of villains though since they're all already dead, so they picked two suicidal teens instead" I said jokingly.

I heard a grunt from the person walking in front of me. Despite not being able to see his face I knew he had found my joke funny, since he was obviously trying to keep in his laughter.

I smiled knowing he found me funny, at least he didn't say anything about me being stupid.

The way there wasn't very far. I'd been knocked out last time they took me there so I didn't recall anything from the trip, but it must've been short.

A high fence surrounded a big building. It looked like some sort of scary factory or something. A big box of concrete with no windows. I remembered Jisung saying there were no windows. There really were no windows at all, not only in the cells.

At the end of the road was a gate in the high fence but it was locked with a chain and several big locks. We certainly wouldn't get trough there. Guess that leaves only one option.

"Are we climbing over it?" I asked out loud to see what Felix had to say.

"How else do you expect to get in?" He asked with a frown.