Chapter 14, Roxy's Eyes.

Y/N POV

5:30 AM

You took the security badge and put it away. "Okay, let's go back to Roxy Raceway to repair the bot", you said. Gregory nodded and you walked out of the office.

You reached the elevator without any obstacles. After the button was pressed, the doors closed and the elevator went back down. Gregory opened his mouth and let out a big yawn. "It's almost 6 am, just stay awake for a bit longer", you laughed.

The elevator stopped and the two of you walked out. You quickly went towards the escalators and slowed down when you reached them. At the bottom, you and Gregory turned around and started walking towards the Raceway. The garage door opened and let you walk inside. Your flashlights lit up the dark area as you made it to the next garage door.

You entered Roxy Raceway and made your way towards the stairs, but you didn't notice the staff bot coming towards you. The bot let out an alarm sound once it saw you. You looked at the stairs and saw Roxanne coming your way. You and Gregory quickly ran to the nearest booth and hid in there. You heard Roxy stop near you and she started sniffing. You held your breath in fear until she stopped sniffing and you heard her metal footsteps fade.

You and Gregory got out of the hiding spot quietly and snuck down the stairs. You walked back over to the driver assist bot and Gregory put his head back on. Freddy picked up the kart and put it on the Raceway. Gregory then stepped into the kart and started driving. You watched as he made his way down the road.

Suddenly, you saw Roxanne look down at him from upstairs. She growled and jumped down onto the raceway as if she was going to stop him. When Gregory got close to her, suddenly he turned the steering wheel completely right and jumped out of the kart. In spinning motions, the kart flew right at Roxy's face. You quickly looked over your shoulder to see if Freddy was there to see it and luckily, he wasn't.

You started running down the raceway towards Roxanne and Gregory. When you climbed down to where the accident happened, you saw that Gregory was already taking out her eyes. Roxy didn't move a muscle as she was stuck under the kart. "That was a smart move", you told him. He chuckled, "I know, I couldn't have just stayed in the kart". He finished taking out the second eye and looked up. "How are we gonna get out of here?", he asked. You looked back at where you got in from and realized it was not possible to climb back up.

Your eyes scanned around the area and they landed on a flashlight recharge station with a door and a button next to it. You pointed towards it and Gregory looked at it. He nodded and walked over to it. He pressed down on the button and just then you heard heavy footsteps coming your way. Surprisingly, they were Roxanne's. She ran towards the sound she heard, which was the wooden planks in the doorframe.

You quietly stepped out of the way as she rushed past you and jumped through the planks. You stepped closer to the doorframe and she seemed to have heard you. She ran back out but you stepped out of the way just in time. "I hear you", she howled. She then walked back into the room. Gregory was looking at something and you followed his gaze. There was a hole in the wall that was just big enough for the two of you to be able to crawl through. You looked back at him and nodded.

You held up 3 fingers, then 2, then 1, and the both of you hurried to the hole in the wall, quickly getting through it. You sighed, thinking you were fine, but Roxanne found her way around. You saw her step around the hall you were in and you and Gregory snuck to the wall and pressed your backs against it soundlessly. Roxanne kept walking around and the two of you went back through the hole in the wall.

You ran to the second doorframe Roxy had broken through. At the opposite side of it was another door, this one being an actual door. Just as you sped through it, you saw Roxy jumping towards you. Gregory pulled you into the small room and you crawled through another hole in the wall. Meanwhile, Roxy broke through the door and went into the same room you were in. You looked behind you and Gregory was gone.

Just then, you heard a loud sound come from the next doorframe. You looked and saw Gregory throwing something on the ground. Roxanne turned her face to the sound and charged at it. Gregory moved away from the door and gave her the chance to break it. "Why are you hiding from me?", she cried. You had to admit, you felt slightly sorry for her.

You and Gregory quietly went into the room that Roxy gave you access to by breaking the door. There was fire across the floor. The room was burning hot. Roxanne was walking around the room, going through the fire like it's nothing. "I'm not a loser", you heard her say. You and Gregory moved around the first row of flames, but to your dismay, Roxy 'heard that'. She jumped towards Gregory but he quickly jumped to the side. While she was getting back up, you and Gregory took the opportunity to run. Before you could make it to the end of the room, the sobbing Roxanne made her way over to the vent. You looked behind you and saw a stack of paint cans. You knocked them over and stepped out of the way. She jumped at them and you and Gregory ran to the vent, unscrewing it as fast as possible. The vent's cover came loose and just then, Roxanne jumped at you again. Before she could reach you, you and Gregory crawled into the vent, leaving Roxy behind.

5:40 AM

You reached the end of the vent without any troubles like a tiny music man. "Wooooo!", Gregory shouted in victory. You laughed a bit. The room you were in was completely dark but you had your flashlights. In the middle of the room was a staircase going up. You both started slowly moving up the stairs. Your muscles were tired of all the running you had done that night.

You finally reached the top and found yourselves back in Roxy Raceway. You took a deep breath and started moving to the exit. "God I'm glad we're done with that", you paused for a bit, "Wait, what's even the point of getting this upgrade if we're gonna leave right after?!". Gregory stopped and thought for a bit, "I don't know. It might be useful if we decide to stay". You shrugged.

About 3 minutes later, you and Gregory were on the main stage going down to Parts and Service. When the movement stopped, you both stepped off of the stage with Freddy. Freddy went in front of you and laid down in the protective cylinder. You went over to the computer and the familiar voice sounded from the speakers, "Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desired procedure". You pressed the ocular upgrade and the voice continued, "Preparing for upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder".

You and Gregory entered the cylinder, the door shutting behind you. The two of you both stood on opposite sides of Freddy's face, like always, and listened to the instructions the Parts and Service instructor gave you, "Let's begin by removing Freddy's face. Press Freddy's nose to remove skull housing". Gregory reached out and pressed Freddy's nose. "Carefully detach the ocular connectors", it instructed. Top yellow, bottom red, bottom blue. You and Gregory pressed the corresponding buttons. Bottom yellow, top red, top green, bottom green, and top blue. All the buttons got pressed correctly and you removed Freddy's eyes from his face. "Great. Plug the replacement eyes into the open eye sockets", Parts and Service informed. Gregory firmly pressed the eyes into Freddy's eye sockets. It made a clicking noise. "Well done. Reattach the ocular connector wires", it told you.

The buttons started flashing again, this time in the order of: Top yellow, bottom green, bottom red. After pressing the buttons, the others flashed: top green, top red, top blue, bottom blue, and bottom yellow. You pressed the correct buttons once again. "It is time to replace the faceplate", the voice said. Gregory put Freddy's faceplate back on and the voice spoke again, "Commence testing phase".

Gregory decided to do the testing again. You watched as he looked at the flashing buttons. Yellow. Yellow and green. Yellow, green and red. Yellow, green, red and green. Yellow, green, red, green and red. Yellow, green, red, green, red and red. Gregory matched all the patterns correctly and the protective cylinder opened again. You walked over to the monitor and finished the upgrade.

A/N, Hello! Another chapter for you all! We're getting close to the end and I just wanna tell you guys that I am so grateful for all your support, I know I say it every chapter but I am. I never expected to get over 100 reads, and now we're at over 3000! Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you are all enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing this for you guys. I love you all! <3

1616 WORDS

~Rain