Chapter 2, The Exit.

Freddy POV

11:38 PM

Gregory climbed into my stomach hatch, and (Y/N) got into the bag, closing it after getting in. I walked towards the doors of the utility tunnels, and went downstairs. A few stairs down, I heard Vanessa's voice, "Hello? Kids? If you are down here, say something!" "She's down here! we have to go back", Gregory said. "Do not worry. Even if we are spotted, both of you are safe with me. She would never suspect we are travelling together. However, we should still do our best to avoid her. If I am sent back to my room, we will never get to the lobby before midnight.", I replied.

I made it downstairs and went into the tunnels, I felt a bit uneasy though. "I feel you are broken", I spoke. Gregory quickly replied, "Don't worry, we are fine." "No, I feel something is wrong. I am taking you both to the first aid station", I said, it didn't feel right. "No, Freddy! There's no time! We're fine!" (Y/N) said.

I kept moving anyways, not paying attention to their complaints. I made it to the first aid station and let both of them out. They quickly ran into the station. Right after, I saw a flashlight. Vanessa was here, "Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown!". I quickly thought of an excuse, "Officer Vanessa, I do not know how I got here" "Well you totally blew it tonight, you know. Your system crashed and you ruined the show. Now, Parts and Service have you on reduced power. They said it's a safety precaution. Just one more thing to deal with..." Vanessa said. "I apologize", I replied. Vanessa sighed, "Okay... Look, we're like 15 minutes from closing and some kids are sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room". I nodded and she left.

Gregory and (Y/N) appeared out of the first aid station, Gregory whisper-shouting, "I told you she was after me!". I replied with, "I said nothing. I will keep you safe. Let us go". Both of them got into their spots and we started walking towards the front entrance.

Walking through the tunnels, Gregory suddenly asked, "Where are we?" "We are now under the Pizzaplex. These utility tunnels connect all attractions", I explained. "We can go to any part of the building?" (Y/N) questioned, sticking their head out of the bag to see what was going on. "Correct. Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway: they are all accessible to S.T.A.F.F. – with high enough clearance of course. Guests are never allowed down here, but yours are.. special situations" I said, looking down at them.

We continued walking, and when we reached the stairs, I saw a notification pop up: 'LOW POWER'. I continued walking until we got upstairs. Letting both of them out. I looked down at them and said, "I am terribly sorry. The recharge cycle had not yet completed when I found you guys. You two must continue without me. I will guide you on your Fazwatches in case you get in any trouble". Gregory looked up at me with worry in his eyes, "I don't know if we can do this alone!". I got into the recharge station without replying.

Gregory POV

It was just me and (Y/N) now, I looked at (Y/N), and they looked back smiling, "It's gonna be alright bud, we can do it. Just trust me. Let's go". I followed them to the door to the next room, but they stopped there and went over to a paper, "What's wrong?" I asked (Y/N). They replied with, "I wanna check what's on this note". They took the note and started reading it, (A/N, I'm gonna make the bags into notes, because it would be a bit weird if there were just bags that when you open them a message appears on your Fazwatch, if any of you have better suggestions lmk :]) The note said: 'ATTENTION KITCHEN STAFF – All food must be securely stored at closing. Chica has been caught eating from the kitchen garbage after hours. The maintenance repairs are costly and will come out of kitchen staff paychecks. – MANAGEMENT'. "Okay, no idea what to do with that info", I said. "I guess it will be useful to know that Chica likes trash?" (Y/N) said. I laughed.

Me and (Y/N) started walking into the next room, but there was a table blocking the hallway. "Maybe we could go through the toilets here and get out at the other side?" I suggested. They nodded and I opened the door of the bathroom, but then I saw Chica eating trash inside. I stepped back a bit and whispered, "It's Chica, maybe we could distract her with something".

We looked around a bit until (Y/N) whispered, "Maybe we could knock over these paint cans here". They pointed towards a few stacked paint cans, I nodded in response and walked towards it to knock it over. After knocking it over, (Y/N) grabbed my hand and quietly ran into the bathroom, with Chica walking out of the door on the other side.

Both of us quietly crawled out of the door, looking back to make sure she didn't see us. We snuck through the hallway until we reached the next door, where we started walking normally again since Chica wasn't after us. We kept walking for a while, until we reached some kind of metal tunnel. Suddenly, we heard Monty yell, "There you are!". He broke through the metal door. Then I felt someone pull me, it was (Y/N), they grabbed me on their back and started running.

They kept running and suddenly we reached the stairs leading up to the main entrance. Then we heard Chica behind us, "Lost children over here!", she said. (Y/N) quickly started running up the stairs, once we reached the top, they ran into the security office, with the doors closing behind us and keeping us safe.

(Y/N) put me down and tried to catch their breath for a while, when we heard Freddy through our Fazwatch, "Well done you two. You found a security office. You should be quite safe here. The doors were designed to keep our highly-trained security staff safe in the event of an emergency. As long as the doors stay closed, which they will, as long as there is ample power" "Freddy, the power is only at 15% and they're pounding on the door! How are we going to get out of here?", I said, a bit panicked. Freddy quickly replied, "Do not panic. You should see an interface on the security desk. Hold on while I make it accessible to you... There. You can now activate security protocols".

I quickly ran over to the button on the desk and pressed it. "Your Fazwatches are now connected to the security camera system. Check the map on your Fazwatch", Freddy said. Both of you opened the cameras and looked at them. "Those boxes on your mini-map are nearby security cameras. When movement is detected by the camera's motion sensors, you should see red alert icons. Switch between cameras to find a safe path out of the office and to the main lobby", he explained.

"Okay, so first, let's check where Chica is going, cause I don't think Monty is going anywhere." (Y/N) said. I nodded, looking at the cameras to see what Chica was doing. After looking at it for a while, I noticed that she walked in a pattern, always walking in circles and stopping to eat trash. "Okay, I think I know what to do. If we walk behind Chica, and make sure that she is always one corner ahead of us, she won't see us I think". (Y/N) nodded, "Probably yeah, let's go before the door opens".

Me and (Y/N) snuck out of the office and looked at our cameras. When Chica reached the beginning of the hallway with the door to the main entrance, we started sneaking in the hallway. When she reached the end of that hallway, we waited for her to start walking again and then went around the corner and quickly ran through the main entrance door.

When I went through the door, I heard the same voice that was talking about closing time before through the speakers, "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols" We started running towards the exit, but it was already too late. It closed in front of us.

A/N, Hello! Second chapter is finished, honestly didn't think I'd upload it this quickly, but I didn't have much to do today so I just started writing this chapter lol. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I really enjoyed making it. Also please give suggestions about the bags and maybe the boxes too, and thank you so much for 20 reads! I didn't expect to have that much in not even a day. Thank you all so much. I love you all! <3

1509 words

~Rain