Chapter 13, West Arcade.

Y/N POV

5:17 AM

You and Gregory entered the elevator leading to the West Arcade. As you walked in, Freddy sent a message through your Fazwatches, "I must stay here. I wish I could join you, but after tonight's stage incident, I am not allowed to perform. When I step onto the West Arcade dance floor, I cannot stop myself. It is a programming bug. Head to the security office. You'll find the S.T.A.F.F. bot repair machine there. If you see the DJ, say "Hello". He is such a nice fellow".

Gregory pressed the elevator button and the doors closed. Once again the familiar song started playing. You let out a sigh, "Honestly, why didn't we just stay in Freddy's room 'till 6AM? All of this wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't have risked our lives multiple times". Gregory thought for a moment, "Well, that's true. But someone would've looked in there and we would've been caught. Also, now we get to see all the stuff guests normally don't see like the security offices and utility tunnels". You nodded, "True".

The music stopped and the elevator doors opened to reveal a giant arcade. On the left wall was a big sticker that said "FAZCADE". Right in front of the elevator, in the middle of the room was a giant golden statue, kind of like the one at the main entrance, but this one had all the members of the band. You and Gregory walked around the statue and went right. There you found a huge dancefloor with a stage in front of it. On the stage, was a giant spider-like figure wearing headphones sleeping. He looked a bit like the music man toys in the vents. "I guess that's the DJ, he looks... Scary", you said.

After exploring the downstairs area, you heard Gregory speak behind you, "I wonder what all the holes in the walls are for, is it for decorations?". You shrugged in response. The two of you walked towards the stairs and dodged two security bots to go up them. Another set of stairs up, was another area with even more arcade games. There were also some door and there was a big desk with a giant plant pot in the middle. You walked into one of the rooms and it seemed to be some kind of party room. The walls seemed to be sound-proof and there were blue couches against them.

You exited the room, since there was nothing interesting in there, and ran further. There was another door which led to another party room, you didn't bother to check inside. As you walked passed it, you heard Gregory let out a tiny scream. You looked back and saw him being grabbed by one of the staff bots, the bot let out an alarm signal and Chica appeared out of nowhere. Without second thought you pulled Gregory by his sleeve and ran with him. At the end of the arcade area, luckily you found a security door.

You walked into a big hallway with a security office door. You and Gregory walked over to it and went inside. In the middle of the office was the staff head repair station. As you paced around the office, suddenly the lights turned off and a voice was heard from the speakers, "The West Arcade was not shut down properly. Some data may be corrupted. Initializing startup sequence. Before proceeding, reset the audio manager circuit breaker, located next to the dance floor". After the console voice stopped speaking, Freddy started explaining the situation, "Gregory, (Y/N). The security system know you are here and has locked you out. Reset the breakers and restore power to the West Arcade, then you can repair the S.T.A.F.F. bot head".

"Ugh, we have to turn on stupid generators again? Why can't this place just have one power generator for each area?", Gregory complained. You sighed, "I know, we'll just have to pull through". You exited the office with Gregory beside you. "Okay, so we have to go to the dance floor, which is downstairs I believe", you mumbled. The boy nodded and you started tracing your steps back while avoiding the security.

You reached the stairs and walked down. Once you were completely downstairs, you heard Monty call out, "Hey, little guys". You ignored him and kept running to the dancefloor where DJ Music Man was still sleeping peacefully. You looked around for a generator and then saw a glowing red light at the opposite side of the room. Gregory already started going towards it so you quickly followed him. When you reached it, you saw that the light was in fact a generator. Gregory pulled the switch and the console voice spoke, "Great job. Safety protocols deactivated. Pram zapped. Brun DJ protocols. Reticulating splines. Please reset circuit breakers to all zones. Three zones remain: Janitorial service. Arcade. Arcade".