Chapter 12, Roxy Raceway.

Gregory POV

5:00 AM

I was pressing some things on my Fazwatch, trying to figure out how to send an encoded message to (Y/N). After a bit of fumbling around, I finally figured it out. "Hey, (Y/N). Can you check the number on the back of your Fazwatch?", I asked. They took off their Fazwatch and flipped it over, reading out the numbers to me. "Why do you need this?", they questioned. "One second, you'll see", I said. I typed the numbers on the small screen of the Fazwatch and wrote a message with it, 'Hey (Y/N). It's me Gregory. I figured out how to send messages through the Fazwatch in case we ever need to split up. I think you should be able to reply to this message by pressing on it for a bit'.

Y/N POV

You looked own at your Fazwatch as you felt it vibrate. A message appeared on the screen. You read it and held down on it to reply. To your surprise a small keyboard popped up and you started typing, 'Hey Gregory, great job! The replying thing works well. This could be useful'. You pressed send and you both stepped off of the main stage, leaving Freddy behind.

"Okay, now we gotta go to Roxy raceway. What do you think we could do with Roxanne?", you asked Gregory. "We could take her eyes", he said. You laughed a bit and then realized he was serious, "Oh, uh well how would we do that?". "Maybe an 'accident' with the race carts", he said. You were surprised at the boys mischievous thoughts, but didn't say anything. You just nodded in response.

"The raceway should be on the second floor", Gregory muttered as he started walking up the escalator between Fazerblast and Roxy Raceway. You followed him into Roxy Raceway. In the middle of the hallway to the Raceway, there were two fences blocking you from going through. "Ugh, how are we gonna get through here?", Gregory groaned. "Maybe we can use Chica's voicebox ability to open this fence?", you suggested.

A bit after you called Freddy, you heard loud stomping behind you, as you expected, it was Freddy. Gregory quickly crawled in his stomach hatch and you covered your ears as he used Chica's ability. The fence opened and you and Gregory walked through. You both entered the Raceway and took in your surroundings. As you were about to walk downstairs, Roxanne was walking up said stairs. Right before she could see you, you saw a laser being shot into her eyes and you and Gregory quickly rushed past her.

The two of you walked around the construction obstacles and found a kart with an assist robot that was missing its head. "I am so sorry. It appears that you both aren't tall enough to ride the kart alone. (If you're tall or average, just imagine you're shorter or too tall to ride the kart) You will need a working driver assist bot in order to use this kart", Freddy sighed. "Oh man, the robot's missing it's head!", Gregory complained. "We'll find a solution", you muttered.

As you were about to leave the kart behind, you noticed a note behind it on a box. The note said, 'TEST DRIVERS WANTED- EQUIPMENT REQUEST – We are running out of test bots for the raceway. At this point we are down to a single Driver Assist bot. For safe keeping, we are storing it at the back of the raceway near the Northwest stairs'. "So we could find another bot there..", you mumbled.

You looked at the map and searched for the Northwest stairs. "It should be right across here, on the other side of the raceway", you said. Gregory nodded and you both started making your way to the garage doors under the entrance. "The other area is blocked off so we have to go through here", you said. The first garage door opened and revealed what seemed like a party room. There was nothing interesting so you went into the next room.

The next room was another party room. This one a little less messy than the last one. In the corner of the room stood a table with a gift box on top of it. Before you could do anything you saw Gregory run towards it and open it. He showed you a Dance Pass. "I guess it will let us access another new area", you said. Gregory shrugged and put the pass in his pocket.

The door to the next room was locked, so you went outside and opened the garage door. This room seemed to have some karts stored in it, there was also a recharge station and a staff bot patrolling. There didn't seem to be anything interesting so you instead went to the next room. This one also had some karts but no staff. There was a flashlight recharge station and you and Gregory both quickly charged your flashlights.

The next two rooms again had karts, but nothing else that took any of your interests. The last room was being patrolled by a staff bot. It had two big racks of storage and you dodged the guard to see what was in between the racks. You found another note laying on the ground. As you picked it up you quickly stepped back so the guard wouldn't notice you.

You started reading the note, "PQ2 MAINT LOG- MAINTENANCE LOG – Princess Quest 2 – Won't boot properly. No idea why! Shuts down when I try to play? Like it's personal. Doesn't matter anyway. I still haven't found PQ1'. You put down the note and sighed, nothing useful. As you stepped out from between the racks, you were caught by the staff bot. Not even a second later, you heard Roxanne walk in saying, "You can't hide forever".

As Roxanne walked around the racks, you and Gregory quickly ran through the door without her noticing. You let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, let's just go to the Northwest stairs", you said. You and Gregory crossed over to the other side of the raceway and reached the stairs. Under the stairs there was a staff only door. You opened it with curiosity and found a completely dark room. You turned on your flashlight and saw a note.

After climbing down some boxes, you picked up the note, 'OLD ELEVATOR- CONSTRUCTION UPDATE – Today, we broke through the foundation and found what looks like an old elevator shaft. Someone must have known about this, right? There's something down there pulling power. I'm taking a team in the morning to check it out'. You threw the note on the ground and grunted. "These notes are so useless", you complained. Gregory laughed a bit. You walked down the stairs with Gregory.

Downstairs, you found yet another fence. This one could only be opened with Monty's upgrade. You sighed and went back upstairs. Next to the stairs there were some piled up boxes so you went over there. There was yet another note on the ground. "I'm not even gonna bother to read this one", you sighed. Gregory instead walked up to it and started reading it out, 'SORE WINNER- Roxy did it again. Another braindead S.T.A.F.F. bot decapitated because it got in her way on the racetrack. I'm getting really sick of trudging over to the West Arcade to fix these things. Why isn't there a S.T.A.F.F. repair station any closer? At least I have an extra Dance Pass so I won't get locked out again'.

"We know that the Dance Pass is for the West Arcade now, what good is that for u-", as you were about to finish, you screamed as an assist bot popped out of the box next to you, its head falling off. "I found the extra head", you whispered, picking it up. "Good job. You have found a driver assist head. I do not believe it will work in that condition. However, there is a S.T.A.F.F. repair station in the West Arcade. You will need a Dance Pass to access the West Arcade", Freddy said. "We already have the Dance Pass", Gregory said. "That's great. Then you two can now go to the West Arcade".

You let out a long sigh, "You know what, forget what I said about the notes". Gregory snorted and said, "Alright, let's go to the arcade", you quickly said it back, "To the arcade!".

A/N, Hello! Another chapter here! Like I said uploads are a bit slower but I think I'll upload tomorrow since I got tested positive with covid so I'm at home right now. Don't worry though, I'm doing fine. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I love you all! <3

1460 WORDS

~Rain