Epi. 02

It was Saturday evening Dhruv was traveling to Madurai to solve a case.
Around 11pm he reached his destination.

D - Dhruv

D - Anna, inga sapadu enga nalla irukum?

He asked his driver.

Driver - Therila sir, neenga poi fresh agitu vangaa na adhukulaa ketu vaikiren.

Dhruv went to refresh in his hotel room arranged by his department.

After 15 minutes he came to lobby.

D - anna poolaaa?

Driver - poolam sir.

Dhruv thought for a second and said.

D - na matum poitu varen. Ungaluku sapda enaa venum nu sollunga.

Driver - na sapten sir enaku edhum vendam.

D - ok na poitu varen.

Driver - nanum varen sir.

D - neenga rest edunga.

Driver nodded his head and went to his room.

Dhruv was driving through a street and something caught Dhruv's attention.

He stopped the car abruptly.

Dhruv opened the door and moved towards somewhere.

D - Hey... Dhruv shouted in anger.

He saw a someone misbehaving with a girl.

That man flinched and placed his knife around that girls neck.

She panicked.

Dhruv took his gun from his back.

D - vidu da. he warned.

But that man didn't leave that girl.

While holding the gun straight Dhruv moved inche by inch towards them. 
Dhruv acted faster and tried to catch him but before that he pushed that girl and ran away.

That girl winced.

Dhruv sighed and went towards that girl.

D - are you ok.

He asked in concern.

Girl - she nodded her head and tried to get up but she couldn't.

D - hold my hand and get up.

She held his hand and stood up from the ground and winced in pain.

D - hospital poogalaa?

Girl - vendam. in a soft tone

D - come I'll drop you.

He took her to his car and opened the door and made her sit in and started the car.

D - Yen ippadi thaniya vandhinga? Adhum indha time laa. Yaru neenga? Unga veedu enga iruku? Unga peru ena?

He started his interrogation but softly.

Girl - Neenga yaru modhala? Enga irundhu vandhinga ? Gun ellam vachu irukinga.

She asked boldly.

Dhruv was startled.

D -  en peru Dhruv Vikram na oru CBI officer. Sapdalaam nu poitu irundhaa apo thaan ungalaa pathen.
He said casually.

Girl - en peru Mithra na oru doctor madurai ku oru medical camp kaagaa vandhom. Camp la provide panna food enku pudikalaa adhunalaa na angaa sapdlaa... ellarum thungaa poitangaa but enaku pasi laa thukam varlaa.. Madurai laa nariyaa night food shops irukum nu solluvangaa. Explore pannalama nu thaan indha camp kay vandhaa but andha loosue senior doctor naalikiee morningaey return poorom nu solitan. Adhaan inikiee night mudiyarathukulaa konjam achum Madurai  haa explore pannalam nu kelambi vandhutan. Friends ha kuptan andha thungu munji ellam varlaa nu solitangaa adhaan thaniyaa vandhaa. Andhaa rascal kitaa matikiten.