But, I just want to say that I love You.

You may not feel the same, but that's alright. I don't blame you.

From Someone, you know.'

Issei raised an eyebrow as he wondered who could have written this love letter to him?

There were multiple reasons why this made no sense to the black-haired boy, but the main reason was that Issei wasn't liked by any girls when he was a pervert so why does he have a love letter?

And it's not an old one, he can tell that it was actually placed in his locker today.

But now the question still remains, who is the one who placed it in his locker?

The black-haired boy sighed as he placed the letter in his pocket, he was gonna need to ask someone if they know anything about who placed the letter in his locker.

Issei: "I'll worry about that later, for now, I got class"

Issei then made his way towards his class.

(Time Skip Brought to you by HALO)

Issei groaned in annoyance as he had his head on his desk, his former perverted friend was demanding answers to why Issei and Rias were walking together.

Of course, this annoyed the black-haired boy because he did not want to deal with this bull shit, especially after the events of yesterday.

Speaking of which he heard a rumor about the tree his beam attack destroyed, apparently, people think that it was someone who drove their car into it.

Matsuda: "Tell us Issei! Now!"

Issei sighed.

Issei: "I told you two already, there is nothing going on between me and Rias Gremory. Why would I?"

Motohama: "Lies1 Don't play dumb with us! Were the Pervert Trio remember!"

Issei deadpanned at the two.

Issei: "No, we're not. I gave that up cause I no longer care about any of that...for even being in love"

Aika appeared next to the black-haired boy, which startled Motohama and Matsuda but Issei wasn't phased by this. Why would he? He's got no reason to.

Aika: "Aw, come one Hyoudou. I'm sure that there is someone out there who is in love with you"

Issei looked at Aika.

Issei: "Sorry, Aika. But there's no reason for me to be in love"

Aika: "Well, maybe you'll get a love letter from someone"

Issei: "oh, Already did"

This got Motohama and Matsuda's attention as they stared at the black-haired boy in shock.

Both: "WHAT!? YOU GOT A LOVE LETTER!!?"

This seemed to get everyone else's attention as they looked over and began to whisper to each other.

Female Student 1: "You hear that? Hyoudou got a love letter?"

Female Student 2: "Who in their right mind would do that?"

Female Student 3: "I mean, sure he no longer does perverted things, but maybe it's all a lie to let out guard down"

Male Student 1: "I can't believe this! Hyoudou got a love letter!"

Male Student 2: "Lucky Bastard! it should have been me"

Male Student 3: "I got a love letter"

Male Student 2: "We know, Bob"