Him

Yeah! Time flies. From a 16 year old girl dreaming to become a idol to the most unexpected occasion in my life.I was sitting in front of the mirror staring at my prettied up face.No offense but I looked beautiful.But I felt something was missing in my face?!

My smile..

Myself Kim Y/n.

"You mean sister of the handsome professor Kim Namjoon?!!"

Yeah!!. That's another way of introducing me. More like the most common way how people know me.Kim Namjoon,my elder brother who is older than me by 3 years.Our parents died when I was 10 years old due to an unexpected accident.After that it was all him. My family, My happiness, My hope and My everything.But I never really showed my love for him, we always had a normal siblings relationship. Always bickering or arguing over my broken earphones.But it always ends like

"You know sis that I love you and you love me more. So please let it pass this time" He teases me showing his dimple smile.

And now can i deny?! He is not wrong though.

Knock knock...

My thoughts were interrupted by two soft knocks on the door. I quickly came my trance and turned my body towards the door

"Who's there?? " I asked sternly.

"It's me Lena. Can I come in?Are you ready? "

"Yeah.. " I said more like whispered.

The door opened revealing 23 year old beautiful girl. As she walked towards me I turned towards the mirror avoiding her gaze. She stood behind chair I was sitting. I looked up as soon as she held my shouder.

"You look beautiful Y/n" She said while smiling at my reflection in the mirror. I looked at me and back to her.She was wearing a simple pastel pink knee length dress with light makeup on her face yet she looked etheral.Why does she look so perfect even if she just looked exactly like me...

Kim Lena, My twin sister. She is 10 minutes older than me which makes her the elder twin.We look exactly the same. Same face, Same hair color, Same height, Same weight. But one thing is different..

Our eye color.

She has black eye color whereas mine is brown.It was the only thing by which people could distinguish us. But in most of cases only our close ones can distinguish us. That's how similar we were. Apart from our physical appearance our character was extremely different from one another.

Lena was a perfectionist. She was good at everything. So it be studies or any other activities. She is good at singing, dancing, painting,modelling, sports and whatever. She was the popular girl in our university with lots of friends. Everyone wanted to her friend and her boyfriend!!. I still remember how much proposal I used to receive misunderstanding me by her. She was every mans dream girl, everyone's bestfriend, every families ideal child and I'm not....

And I hated it. I don't hate my sister. I hated me. I hated how pathetic I was when people compared me with her. How there pitiful eyes roamed every inch of my soul. I was an average student when it comes to academics.
I was good at singing and painting. Singing is my passion. It is the only thing which I can say that makes me win over her. You can say that I'm pretty good at it than her but still it didn't make any difference. I was an introverted person. So I didn't have lot of friends.Lena was extroverted and cheerful girl. People love spending time with her. Not gonna lie but I even enjoy her company even though we don't used to spend lot of time together. Our sibling relationship was nothing to mention. The only string which connected us was Namjoon. And he always scolded us for behaving like strangers. In fact it was me who always keep distance Lena. Not because I don't like her but I just can't. Everytime I look at her I see is a perfect version of me in her. Which makes me jealous. Yeah I envy my own twin sister.

"You know what I have been for this day for long. Look at you all grown and prettied up. I'm so proud of you my lil sis. How does it feel? Do feel nervous? Are you okay?. She bombarded me questions making me flinch.

I let out a deep sigh.I stood up facing her and fixing my dress.

" Fine"I said without any emotions. That's only word which came out of my mouth. I could see Lena tense up due to my cold behaviour. It's been 5 months since I have properly talked towards her. It's not like we used be like best friends before but still there used to be some random talks going on between us. Not anymore. Not after that day...

That day which made my life like a living hell.

"Y/nah it's be-"

"Y/nieeee"

Lena's words were cut by the entry my extremely excited brother.

"Omg!! Look at you. You look so gorgeous today" He said embracing me in a side hug. I slightly smiled at his comment.

"It's time shall we get going" He said facing me. I nodded with a small smile .

I walked towards the altar with my brother. I slowly lifted my head to look at venue. It was bliss. Just like I wanted. Pastel color roses decorated all over the table, beige colored curtains, and sweet scent of Jasmine lingered in air from the lighted candles. Everything was made perfect for my big day. My wedding. I should have felt happy right?!. Only if he was the one. The one who I always wanted to be with. The one who left me like nothing.

I shifted my to the handsome man wearing a black suit. He stared at me as I walked towards him. He was looking so gorgeous. I mean very very gorgeous. As we came near him my brother took my hands and gently placed it in his. I looked up at him

Him.
My future husband.
Kim Taehyung.

He looked at me smiled slightly which I returned. He looked so divine. How did he even end up with me?. Do I even deserve to be his wife. Taehyung was 4 years older than me. He is actually one of Lena's friends. A handsome young businessmen running his family company The Kim Cooperations. One of the richest company in South Korea. Despite being filthy rich, he never took advantage of his status. He was down to earth gentleman. I still remember the first time we met how freely he used to talk to me.

"You know what is most important privilege of marrying me" He asked with a smirk.

"What?! " I asked raising my eyebrows.

"You don't need to change your surname" He said giggling. To which I responded with a chuckle.