Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time

Start from the beginning

They were walking hand in hand in the street, the evening air was fresh and the sun was just setting which gave a peaceful feeling to the surrounding. It was great, walking, holding hands, talking about life with someone you are so close to.

-"Hum... I think I'd like it because I've never said it to my parents but sometimes I still felt lonely. I had no one to play with me or even argue with me, a natural made best friend y'know? Haha... I've always wondered what it would feel like to have at least one sibling yeah... "-Sana answered with a faint smile then she looked at Tzuyu who was looking at her the whole time, Sana slightly squeezed her hand then also asked a question. -" What about you? Did you get along with your brother? "

Tzuyu chuckled and thought about it.

-"ughhh... I don't know... He was a sweet kid but there was such a huge gap between our age that it's hard to really get along. He was still such a baby when I last saw him, he may be 14 years old now? I don't know..." - Tzuyu answered honestly then rubbed the back of her head. -" but I guess we liked each other. Even if he was my father's favorite. I didn't hate him because he didn't choose to be my dad's favorite in the first place and that time he didn't see in me nothing but his older sister that would be here for him. Way back then, he was really clingy, he would even bring his toys in my room and play there waiting quietly for me while I was doing my homeworks. He even cried once when I was leaving for school... Haha... He loved me that much uh... "

Tzuyu laughed slightly at the memory while Sana looked at her softly. But then Tzuyu's smile became sad.

-" sometimes, I feel guilty for leaving him all alone. I know he got Dad and my step mom but when I left I didn't even get to tell him goodbye. He was surely thinking where did his big sister go"

-"Would you like to see him back?" - Sana asked again as they were getting close to the convenience store.

-"I don't know... He might have changed. It's been a while, maybe my father have brainwashed him into hating me now haha..." - Tzuyu joked and opened the door of the shop for Sana to go in. Sana thanked her and the two finally stopped holding hands as they started to look at what they need for dinner.

-" Your father is truly a respectable asshole if that was the case"-Sana replied and Tzuyu shook her head playfully at her girlfriend.

-"Hey. He might be your father in law soon" -Tzuyu joked and Sana smiled.

-"but really. If you had the chance to talk to your brother again, would you take it?" - Sana looked at her in the eyes and Tzuyu stayed quiet for a moment.

-"yeah... I would take it, I want to see how much he has grown and I want to tell him that even if we aren't from the same mother, I still loved him as my only little brother"-Tzuyu answered seriously and Sana nodded before sighing then crossed her arms.

-"Alright then, how about we pick our ingredients now! It's getting late and I want my... uuuh how do you say it again in French???" - Sana asked confused and Tzuyu chuckled.

-"cordon-Bleu?" - Tzuyu answered and Sana tried to repeat the word but in vain which made Tzuyu laugh out loud in the store. It attracted some looks but the two didn't care.

(Cordon-bleu: The cordon bleu, or is a dish prepared with a cutlet (of veal, pork, chicken or turkey) rolled around ham and cheese, then breaded)

As they were picking all the ingredients, Sana would sometimes make Tzuyu laugh because of her remarks about the food or either the products of the food. Sana can be sweet but she can also be very sarcastic, apparently some of the products had already gotten her sick which Tzuyu took notes of because she wouldn't want to poison her girlfriend in the future.