Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time

Start from the beginning

Tzuyu shook her head then herself fall on the bed while sighing deeply.

Sana's POV

I closed the door behind me as I looked down.

Tzuyu loves me so there's no need to worry about anything. But Audrey... She seems so determined to get back close to Tzuyu that she got the nerves to actually ask ME to help her?? What does she have in mind?? Is she planning on something? I won't let her... I can't let her.

I sighed as I slide on the door and looked at my bathroom. Tch...such luxurious bathroom for one single girl, I really was born with a silver spoon in the mouth uh... My parents are the head of the most powerful industries in Asia, I am the star student of a prestigious school, I am beautiful too... There is no way I will lose to someone like her. No, she already lost because Tzuyu is mine.

I shouldn't think about that too much, she will just get into my head and that will make me do things I shouldn't do, I should just trust myself and Tzuyu. And plus I have my friends and Chae and Jeongyeon to support me. No need to be afraid... If she is trying to get into my brain right now, I won't let her.

I am stronger than that.

I took a deep breath then stood up, a good damn shower is all I need to get rid of these bad thoughts.

.....................................

-"SO... What will we have for dinner?" - Sana asked excitedly as she almost jumped all over the kitchen. Tzuyu chuckled at her cuteness and shrugged.

-"I don't know... What do we have in the fridge?" - Tzuyu asked and followed Sana who almost ran toward it to look at what was inside. She hoped for something good since Tzuyu knew so well how to cook. Perks of living alone since you were sixteen!

-"Ah..." - Sana uttered when she opened the fridge. Tzuyu went beside her and had the same reaction, there was nothing left inside...?? Sana frowned and closed the fridge.

-"look your parents left a note" - Tzuyu pointed at the paper stuck on the fridge and Sana took it.

-"Dear Sana, my sweet little pie. Your handsome Dad finished all the foods inside yesterday due to some secret reason but don't worry. I've put money inside my office for you. You can spend it all you want I won't take it back. Love you - Daddy"

Sana sighed and threw the paper inside the trashcan.

-"that old man..." - She said and Tzuyu laughed before patting her back.

-"It's still 6pm..how about we walk to the nearest convenience store? If we take the park we can get the ingredients in time and make dinner afterwards!" - Tzuyu cheered her up. - "And we could go for a walk peacefully just the two of us"

-"I like the sound of that but I think we will only get what we need for dinner and breakfast, if we take for one week that would be too heavy" - Sana suggested while walking away to take the money. Tzuyu followed her and nodded.

-"When will your parents come back?"

-"in three days. They never stay there for too long" - Sana answered as they went up the stairs then toward Mr. Minatozaki's office. - "My Mom said they didn't want me to feel lonely and even when I was little, one of them would stay behind if they could or just bring me along on their trip"

-"Your parents cares for you so much, you should always respect them"

-"Well I do. They are wonderful" - Sana said and then smiled when she saw the money on the table inside the office, she took it and waved it at Tzuyu who smiled back.

.................................................

-"Would have you liked having a sibling? Since you are a single child" - Tzuyu asked.