chapter 4 🔞

Contains light smut

Wei wuxian kept pestering Lan wangji who acted like he didn't care but he once again got exposed when wei wuxian see that he too wears the locket that they both have . Lan wangji gives up but still refuses to call him A-ying . He was already having a hard time controlling himself not to pounce at him and kiss him.

They were always seen together which made all the students call them the wangxian couple

Jiang cheng kept teasing both of them saying they are like a lovey-dovey couple . He mocks wei wuxian for having a crush on a icy weirdo in which wei wuxian backfired with

" You wanted a soft spoken girl and you have a crush on wen qing who can beat down 10 people single handly"

It's safe to say that wei wuxian was not thrown out of the window as lan wangji picked him up like a sack of rice and went out of the chaos.

Lan wangji was on his way to class back from the sports room when he sees a crowd gathered at first he walks the opposite direction searching for wei ying but stopped when he heard the students talk .

" Did you know that wen chao was bullying his own cousin "

"If wei wuxian didn't see that wen ning would have been hurt badly "

" He always bullies weak students "

" Wen chao and wei wuxian is having a fight "

Lan wangji rushes to the scene hearing wei ying's and wen ning's name and sees wen chao and wei wuxian fighting , while their friends where trying to stop them . Lan wangji saw wei wuxian's hands bleeding and rushed to him.

" Wei ying , stop " lan wangji

" A-zhan move , that idiot I will kill him today " wei wuxian

" A-Ying no stop " he hugs the younger to stop him seeing he won't stop. He then take him away from there to the infirmary with wen ning . Lan wangji sees Wen ning's head was hurt and bleeding .He was barely controlling himself from not kicking wen chao .

" A-zhan why did you stop me " wei wuxian asks still angry .

" A-ying , you are hurt and wen ning is also hurt " Lan wangji cleans wei ying's wound himself while calling the nurse to attend wen ning .

"But he dared to lay his hands on A-ning ...wait.. lan zhan...did you call me A-ying ?" wei wuxian asks him forgetting he was angry.Lan wangji avoids the question and continues tending to the wound

" Sorry " wen ning sobs out .

" A- ning , it was not your fault he bullied you and hurt you " wei wuxian tells wen ning.

" But they hurt ge " wen ning says feeling guilty.

" So what , can't I get hurt for my little brother and also qing jie would send a missile from new york if she came to know about this. "

Wen Qing is his sister best friend and also his brother's crush who is now a doctor in new york . Wen ning was transferred to beijing university as he was bullied in his previous university. Wen qing knew wei wuxian will take care of her didi as wei wuxian was also her brother .

" He won't hurt you again" Lan wangji said in a stern voice.

" Thank you wangji ge but what if .. " wen ning says.

" Wen ning , I will make sure wen chao learns his lesson " Lan wangji said looking determined .

Lan wangji also saw wen ning as his younger brother . Well everyone adores wen ning , he is a pure soul ....a cinnamon roll who is kind and sweet .He is so innocent and lovely so everyone sees him as their younger brother except his own cousin wen chao. The poor boy would do anything for you if you just smile at him.