chapter 1

Third person P.O.V 

Wei wuxian aka wei ying , lives with his 3 year old son A-yuan or Sizhui in New York.

He is those rare men who can become pregnant . He was now moving back to Beijing after 4 years . He first came to New York when he was 3 months pregnant with A-yuan .

During the times he was feeling alone and depressed , feeling betrayed as his loved one choose to believe other people than him and left him for someone else.

His adoptive parents and brother send him to New york to recover after he did something rather deadly..... Well he almost died.

His sister and brother accompanied him to New york after that hoping he can recover there away from that place which hold bad memories for him.

His brother Jiang cheng stayed with him when his sister had to go back to her husband .After wei wuxian gave birth they both started working there together in their business branch in New york . There jiang cheng fell in love with Wen Qing , his brother's doctor and his childhood friend . They are now returning to china to get married and also an attempt to get wei ying back to china .

They landed in Beijing after almost 23 hours of travel . Wei wuxian breathed in the air of his homeland .

The place he was born , grew up , studied , fell in love ,had his A-yuan and was betrayed . The place where 'he' , A-yuan's father lived .

He doesn't know how he is now as he forbid everyone to talk about him . Everytime he hear his name all he can think about is that fateful day when he lost everything ...when he lost him.

Over these year's the only time he heard about him was when his engagement news was out . He was engaged to Wen lingjiao daughter of wen rouhan of Wen enterprises .

His family jiang's and lan's are business partner's and family friends . Moreover they are a family now , his sister was married to the eldest Lan .

As soon as they reach home both of them where engulfed in a hug by Jiyang Yanli , their sister . Lan jingyi their nephew came running in his tiny foots and took sizhui's hands .He was some months younger than sizhui.

" A-xian , A-cheng my baby brother's lost a lot of weight " Jiyang yanli said worried .She was all ready to feed them until they will once more be her chubby babies.

" Jieeee " both men's whined while sobbing in their sister's arms which he miss so much .

" Yanli aunty " Lan sizhui greeted her with a polite bow , this little boy was the most mischievous little bundle as well as the most polite boy .He looked like a certain Lan soo much.

"A-yuan my sweet baby ."

Jiyang yanli picked up her nephew and took him inside ready to feed him. The men's knew this well as they where first on the end of her endless feeding .They where yanli's first babies and still are.

" Where is mom and dad ?" jiang cheng asked seeing their parents missing .

" Well they went to a business meeting with ..." she stopped and glanced at wei wuxian and continued avoiding the name 'lan' " a new project have came up and it has to be discussed "s he says and walks to the kitchen .

The brother's went for a bath and gathered for their sister's delicious cooking .

" Shijiee I missed this so much ." wei wuxian said with a satisfied expression rubbing his tummy.

"Aww A-xian how about you stay here so you can eat shijie's food forever " she suggested with some hope.

Wei wuxian smiled , not a genuine one . The siblings knew better not to push him . They missed his lively smile and mischief's. If it wasn't for those bastards he would have been happy now .They would have been happy now.

Their parents joined them for dinner and now yu ziyuan can't even walk as her grandson's were clinging onto her .Both kids slept with their grandma and wei wuxian and jiang cheng where whining like 3 year old's to 'give back their mamma' .

Yanli's husband Lan Xichen was away for a meeting that couldn't be cancelled and will be back only in 2 days .

Jiang cheng as usual slept in his brother's room , it's been almost 5 years after that incident still, He is scared , he still can't forget his baby brother lying in a pool of his own blood in the bathtub after he tried taking his own life . He still feels a pang in chest whenever he see the scare on his left wrist . He stills want's to again kill that sibling's who was the reason for his baby brother's suffering, the sibling's who already died or got killed by his brother-in-law's .

Jiang cheng is 3 years elder than wei wuxian . When they were little and their parents told they will have a new sibling they were happy .Their parents bought the two year old little gremlin when he was 2. When they saw this little sunshine there were more happy . Wei wuxian became the baby of the family and still is .He is the sunshine of the family but it's been almost 5 years since he lost the brightness.

The next day they all went shopping to get new clothes for kids and themself . They went to a nearby park with the kids and returned home stomach filled with their favorite junk foods .

Wei wuxian was arranging the newly bought clothes on his wardrobe when he saw a small box in the corner . He picked it up and opened to see many photos and a black flute .

In the picture where 2 boys hugging and smiling . One among them had a small smile ,which was rare and the other had a sunshine smile. One was of 2 kids . One photo had both of them laughing , it was rare as it was the first time wei wuxian saw the boy laugh , he clicked a picture to treasure it . The boy Lan wangji , the first man he fell in love with ...

His A-zhan , Lan Zhan .