You Found Me

===== 1 week later =====

(Louis POV)

      I ran around the house searching for the boys. SOMEONE had the great idea to play hide 'n' seek. AND made me 'it'. I have been searching for them for about 20 minutes now and I'm getting tired of it. "C'mon, guys! Where the hell are you?" I called out, getting nothing in response. Letting out a frustrated groan,  I stomped my way back up stairs and walked into my room. "Harry? Harry, are you in here?" After a few short seconds, I heard a small giggle come from down the hall. I spun around and raced out of my room and in the direction of the noise. I soon found myself in front of the attic door. I slowly pulled it open and ascended the steps.  I tried staying as quite as possible as I came to the top. I slowly peered around the corner and saw Liam and Niall sitting there listening to music play softly. "FOUND YOU!" I screamed. Both boys jumped and looked at me. Liam placed a hand over his heart and glared at me.

"Damn, Lou, give me a heart attack, why don't ya?" I just stood there laughing. 

"Good. I've been looking for you for 20 minutes. I deserve to give you a heart attack. Hey, do you know where Zayn and Harry are?" They both shook there heads. Niall spoke up though. 

"WE were all in the basement, but we got bored and split up. It was really hard not to call out Red Robin when you were calling for us." He chuckles. I roll my eyes and head back to the stairs. 

"You coming, or staying up here?" They both got up and followed me back to the living room. I spun in circles a few times as if it would help me think. "You said the basement, ya?" They nodded at me as I smiled. I turned away from them and walked to the basement door. Yanking it open, I peered into the darkness. Keeping the lights off, I slowly made my way down the steps and in the opening. I switched the hanging light on and found Zayn and Harry making faces at each other. When they realized I was here they both turn my way. 

"Boo! You found us! I thought you never would." Harry got up and jumped into my arms. I let out a chuckle and nodded. 

"Well, I found both off you at once, so who's it?" I asked. They looked at each other for a minute before Harry shouted, 

"Not It!!!" Then bolted upsatirs. Zayn let out a groan as I chuckled and followed behind him to the rest of the boys. 

===== 2 hours later =====

(Liam POV)

        This game has been going on for hours now and I'm 'it'. I have found everyone but Harry, witch means he's 'it' next. As the boys sat in the living room talking about hiding places, I searched the house up and down. But I couldn't find him anywhere. I sighed. "LOU! YOUR BOYFRIENDS MISSING!!!" It took a second but he responded with.

"DUH! THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME SHERLOCK!!!!" Rolling my eyes, I walked down the down stairs hall way and started opening closet doors. As I neared the end of the hall, I could have sworn that I hear a slight whimper around the corner, witch leads to the back door. I quickly walked the rest of the hall and rounded the corner. And there, I found Harry curled into a ball, with his phone in his hand, eyes shut, and red, tears stained cheeks. My eyes widened as I rushed over and knelt down next to him. 

"Harry?" I asked softly. He just curled into a tighter ball, ignoring me. I carefully took his phone out of his hand, he didn't put up much of a fight for it, and looked down at the screen. I could see he wasn't on any regular, like pintrist or whatever. But on the google app. He had three tabs open. Twitter. Instagram. And Myspace. I flicked through all of them real quick and saw what was making him upset. 

        Everything that flooded the pages were death threats, videos of people hating on him. Cartoons of him dead, and comments about us hating him. My heart broke. He knows he shouldn't be on these sites. And that none of this is true. I shut off his phone and looked at the broken looking boy in front of me. I place his phone on the floor and sighed. I ran my fingers through his curls and watched him for a second. I soon realized that he had fallen asleep. Good. He needs it now. "LOUIS!!"