Prologue

Inside of what it seems like to be a train, under the sunset; there I saw only her. There was no one else around. Just me and her, sitting opposite side of each other.

Though, for some reason, I couldn't see her eyes. To be honest, I could tell that she was a beauty.

"Looks like you were right all along... if only I had listened, if only I took your advice and relied on you; this wouldn't be happening." She said, her voice full of regret.

I couldn't speak no matter how hard I tried to. As if my body was frozen in place.

The girl in front of me was so familiar, yet, I couldn't remember her at all. But something within me remains perturbed when I look at her.

"It's all my fault. I failed to see the predicament you were in, and yet, I blamed you for everything... on top of that, I failed to see the meaning behind your words..." Her voice was full of sorrow, that even I, felt that the atmosphere was heavy.

"Honestly, I want to embrace you just like I always did, and apologize for everything..." Her voice was full of longing, and she opened her arms widely .

Something was pulling me to her direction... an urge, a desire. But I was frozen in place, so I couldn't reciprocate her spread arms, and she soon retracted it.

"But I don't deserve your affection... it would've been better if you never met me at all." Something about what she said hurt me, and something within me started swirling.

With all my might, I tried to speak, but I was assaulted with intense difficulty that prevented me from even uttering a word.

"When I first saw your true abilities, I was mesmerized and captivated... that was the very reason I failed to remember that; you're only human..."

A scene flashes through my mind, and unpleasant one at that.

There I shoved the very same girl in front of me right now, away from something like a beam.

The last thing I saw was her, desperately shaking me awake, before finally blacking out.

"Therefore, this time. I won't make the same mistake. You are the only person I can trust... so please... please save us from this dark and twisted fate, and give life to a reality where everyone can be happy..." Her voice was trembling as she clenched her hands into fists.

"I know it's shameful of me to ask for help, when I'm the cause of the problem to begin with... but..." She smiles at me.

"I know both you and sensei are the only people who can save us... after all." I noticed that we were about to pass a tunnel, and the surroundings darkened once we did.

When we exited the tunnel, my body was starting to fade.

"Looks like its time. Until then, please be well... my cute li@£e k(#*%i" I could see her move her mouth, and I can tell she was saying something, but it became inaudible. No, I'm the one who didn't want to hear what she said.

I had this feeling that I didn't want to part with her, but I knew I was about to disappear shortly.

But this exact feeling is why... with all my might, I poured every ounce of my strength to move my body and ignored the pain that came with it and spoke.

"I'll look for you... I'll save you... I won't let you blame yourself..." I clenched the shirt on top of my heart tightly as I did my best to speak.

This time, I finally saw her eyes when I managed to utter a word. Her eyes were full of surprise and just seeing it lets out an indescribable feeling in my chest.

"No matter how much you hate yourself because of something I can't fully remember... I'll be the person who'll accept your imperfections." It was as if words automatically came to me whenever I opened my mouth to speak.

"So please... don't... leave... me..." I was starting to really disappear and my voice started to become inaudible.

I felt something warm trickle on my cheeks, and I touched it. It came from my eyes, it wasn't stopping no matter how much I wanted it to.

"Even after everything... you..." Something came flooding from her eyes, and it was no doubt; tears.

"Thank you for everything... I'll wait for you as long as it takes... so please..." she smiled sincerely.

"Save us."

My vision blacked out, and I was overwhelmed by the darkness.