Part 15

His head was hard and it felt like there was a rock in his head. He felt some material wrapped around him and the flat smelt funny. He shimmied his body so it was up on angle. He managed to open his eyes, which felt like a hard task.

The flat was clean and there was stuff cooking. His first thought was that Mrs Hudson had arrived home early. That was his theory, until he looked at the warm material wrapped around him. A Westwood suit jacket.

"Oh no"

Sherlock grumbled to himself as he hid his head. He shouldn't have seen him like this. His grumbling had alerted the person in the kitchen that he was awake.

Moriarty walked in. He was in a suit - without the jacket of course. Sherlock only had to look at him to see the hurt behind his eyes. He handed him a glass of water and a tablet.

There was food cooking and he had single handedly cleaned the whole apartment. He couldn't see any drugs or alcohol around. He must have taken it out.

Sherlock drank the water and swallowed the tablet. Moriarty stood over him and watched him, taking the things away when he had finished.

Moriarty couldn't look him in the eyes. He walked over to him and Sherlock was expecting him to hug him or look after him nicely. Instead, Moriarty grabbed him and pulled him up.

He wasn't expecting him to be so strong as he man handled him into the bathroom. His whole body felt fuzzy and dull. It was painful and his hands were hard as he pulled him. Still, he was happy that Moriarty was touching him, holding him. He felt close to him but he also felt embarassed and ashamed.

Moriarty shoved him into the showeroom and roughly took of the jacket. His hands were touching the edges of his shirt as his face changed and he dropped his arms, he walked past him and grabbed some shower stuff and a towel.

He shoved them into his chest, still not saying a word since Sherlock had shouted at him. Moriarty walked out and slammed the door, leaving him alone to shower and wash himself.