Part 2

"Sherlock, are you alright?" Asked John, staring at his best friend.

Sherlock had been staring at his phone for too long. He tried to act  casually by putting his phone back down but, he knocked his glass off the table.

"Sherlock!"

"I'm fine John, it was just an accident"

The Watsons looked at him as he apoligised to the waiter. Sherlock's phone buzzed again on the table.

Oh Sherlock...so careless
JMx

This had to be Anderson or Lestrade. Maybe even his big brother. Lets face it, he has pissed off a lot of people and anyone of them could be "JM".

When he thought about it, it must have been Mycroft behind then whole thing. Sherlock remembered what happened on that rooftop, this was just his brother getting him back for betraying his trust. How else would "JM" be able to see what he was doing?

He was just about to text Mycroft when he thought, what if it was Moriarty? If he texted his brother and it wasn't him, Mycroft would panic.

Instead, he decided to send a message saying sorry. Sherlock sighed - he hated apoligising.

He went back to his meal when a sudden thought struck him. If Moriarty was back - John would be in danger.

They paid their bill and John and Sherlock got into a cab.

"Oh, are you coming back with me?"

Asked Sherlock.

"Mary is going to talk to Janine but, to be honest I prefer it this way" Replied John

"So do I" Agreed Sherlock, with a grin which went from ear to ear.