"I do not!!" Jungkook snapped, trying his very best to defend himself. 

And Yoongi frowned looking at Jungkook. The slight discomfort in his face was soon to replace with his blank expression again. He was silent, not commenting on any questions or accusations. His silence went unnoticed by the two as they continued to bicker.

"Crushie, crushie, yea~~" Hoseok teased and Jungkook banged his head on the table slightly.  "God!! Why I am even friends with you!"

"Cause you love me, Jungkookie," Hoseok replied with a smug face, ruffling the latter's hair.

"Where is Taehyung, Kook-ah?" Yoongi asked as the laughter died down.

"Went on a date with Lisa. He said today he would be at class though." Jungkook replied. And Yoongi hummed in understanding. Drumming his finger in the coffee table slightly.

--------

The library was crowded and busy today indicating the soon arrival of exams. It's the exam session on SNU after all.  Noting down the last point, Seokjin shut his book close.

Finally, it's done!

Placing the book on the shelf he came out of the library, getting side glances and whispering in the meanwhile. He is wearing a baseball cap but that's not much of a help. Seokjin sighed. It's usual anyway to have all this unwanted attention. He is used to it.

As he was walking through the campus, something or maybe a certain someone caught his eyes. All bubbly and smiling showing the pair of his front teeth. And  Seokjin would recognise the smile anywhere in the world. It's been a good 3 days since Seokjin didn't see the said male that he craved to see so much and now it's his chance to talk with him and maybe ask for his number in the process?

But all thoughts long flew out of his mind as he witnessed the scene in front of him. Yoongi is smiling at the very clingy Jungkook on his back and the smile is returned by an equally cheerful Jungkook, all giggly, swaying his legs in the air, arms circled on Yoongi's neck. He is getting a piggybackk ride from Yoongi. Beside them Hoseok is mouthing something irritated that Seokjin can't hear from afar but that's not definitely something pleasant that can be said from his expression as he was carrying the bags of the other two.

But Seokjin's blood boiled. Seeing Jungkook so close with Yoongi. The strong desire to rip Yoongi's head off his body is coming back to him again. Seokjin's jaw clenched, hands turning into a first as he saw Yoongi ruffling Jungkook's hair now with the unremovable smile attached to his lips. That kind of smile that only Jungkook can bring out.

And even from the distance, Seokjin knew he hated it. Hated how they were so close with each other, hated how Yoongi smiled at him, hated how he touches Jungkook, hated how Jungkook is clingy with him. And he absolutely hated how Jungkook flushed the nose scrunching bunny smile that Seokjin doesn't want anyone to see. He felt the ugly bitterness blooming in his heart again. Making his throat feel dry and itchy.

'Punch.'

He just wants to punch something really badly!

"Fuck!!" Seokjin cursed, kicking the Peebles laying on the ground before stomping away, immediately leaving the place.

-----------

"And that's when I screamed! Can you believe it!? It was so embarrassing!!"

Hoseok continued his story of meeting the love of his life or that's what he likes to think, on his new joined entertainment company. Both Yoongi and Jungkook was listening to him attentively, trying to digest all the expensive information that his Hyung is providing.

That's when Jungkook felt a sudden uneasiness crawled in his stomach like someone was watching him. Distracted, he gazed sideways, here and there trying to find a specific someone but who? he doesn't know. But he couldn't find anyone suspicious looking at this way so brushing the thought off he again focused on Hoseok's story but this time urging them both to enter the building a bit faster.

.
.
.

To Be Continued

.
.
.

I didn't proofread so forgive my typo mistakes. Now am gonna pass out. 🌚