Valentines Day ✔️

Warnings: none

Words: 1362

Y/N Pov
Today is valentines day, I wanted to spend it with Nat who is my girlfriend for two years but unfortunately, she was sent on a few days mission. She should be here in two or three days. I missed her so much. I can't even call her, because she can't be tracked.

So I decided to go to Peter who seems bored today.

"Hi, Peter, what's up?" I asked him, entering the room.

"You know it's Valentines Day and I decided to maybe ask MJ on a date". He spoke nervously.

"That's awesome Peter. Do you need help with something?". I asked and he nodded.

MJ seems nice girl and Peter deserves to have a life like a normal kid. To spend time with friends in his old and have teenage problems.

"Vision do you have any plans for today?" I yelled to Vision who was in the kitchen.

He comes to us with a concerned look on his face.

"No, why I should?" I laugh at the robot. He and Wanda are together for 3 or 4 months.

"Vis you and Wanda have your day. Just take her on a date or something."

"Thank you Y/N. Maybe I should make her paprikash or buy her flowers. Girls seem like flowers."

"That's a great idea but maybe I'll help you with cooking" I suggested. The last time when Vision was cooking that doesn't go well.

He thanked me and went to his shop.

"So Peter let's plan your date" He agreed and grabbed his phone to call MJ. I watched him walking around the room. He was nervous but in the end, he was smiling. I guess it went well.

He ended the call and sat again on the couch. "I was thinking about going to the park for ice creams" He suggested.

'I think it's a great idea, you should get ready. I can drive you there" I smiled at him.

"Thanks, Y/N" he hugged me and run to his room.

I went to my own room. I find out a letter on my desk. I opened it and started to read.

Dear Y/N
I'm sorry that you need to spend valentines day without me. Get some rest love and I will be soon.
I miss you and I love you.

That's so sweet.

I was reading a book when Peter knocked on my room.
"Y/N hurry up, we have fifteen minutes" I grabbed my wallet and one of Natasha's hoodies that smells like her. We went to the garage and take one of Tony's cars.

"You look nice Peter" I gave him my wallet. 'Take money for ice cream for you and MJ' He wanted to refuse but I assure him that it was a gift so he take it and thanked me. I dropped him near the park and drive back to Tower.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Wanda and Vision who were cooking. I showed my thumbs up and smiled at Vis.

I went to my room and started to watch a movie. After the half, I fall asleep.

I woke up because someone walked into the room. I looked and saw Natasha in her suit. I quickly went to her.

"Hi my love, I finished earlier and we can celebrate" She kissed me and wrapped her arms around me. She gave me flowers. I think it's super romantic that she has time for buying it on her way back from her mission.

"Nat you are probably tired, we can celebrate tomorrow". I said still hugging her.

"I'm not tired. I want to spend valentines with my girlfriend". I just smiled at her cuties. I lead her to the bathroom and started to bath. She started to tease me because I was wearing her hoodie and she thought it was cute. I quickly undressed her and myself.

In the bath, she lay on my chest. I was washing her hair and body. After maybe an hour I went to lay in bed but Nat went to the wardrobe and she started searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked her still laying on a bed.

"Nothing" she said little embarrassed and panicked.

I started to stand up, but she yelled that she have that something.

"Y/N, I have something for you" she started to talk stressed. I smiled at her.
"Wait I have something for you too" I went to my desk and grabbed a present for her.

She blushed and started to talk again. "It's small, if you don't want it I can exchange it" I take her face in my hands and kissed her.

"I'm sure I will like it." I kissed her again and she give me my gift and I gave her hers.

I started opening it and I saw in mine a package necklace with heart and gravers N and Y/N/L (letter of your name). Funny thing was that I gave her the same necklace. I also have in my present my favorite perfumes and she had a hoodie in hers.

When she saw the necklace she almost have tears in her eyes.
"We accidentally bought the same gift" I laughed. She smiled and thanked me.

After that, we spend the rest of the night cuddling.

Next day
I woke up and doesn't feel warm from Nat's body. I looked at the empty place. I felt sad because of that but I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and face.

When I walk out of the bathroom I saw Natasha who was sitting on the bed with plates. I smiled at that gest.

"Good morning love, I made breakfast" I blushed and walked to sit with her. I pecked her lips and began to taste pancakes with strawberries and chocolate.

"Amazing, thank you Nat" she smiled and started eating with me.

After that, I told her that Vision wanted to cook yesterday and Peter went on date with MJ. She was very interested in how it went. So we walked to the kitchen and asked Jarvis if Peter i's in Tower. AI said that the boy will be in the living room in 3 minutes.

We sit comfortably on the couch. Peter said good morning and when he saw me he come to hug me. He also thanked me for helping him with a date.

"What about me, Can I have a hug too?" Natasha said acting jealous. He sat between us and cuddled us.

"Come on Peter we want to know how it went" I said interested. He looked shocked that someone could be interested in his normal teenage life. We smiled at him and he started to talk.

"So after you drove me to the park I had like 7 minutes so I decided to collect some flowers from the meadow". I catch Natasha smiling and I smiled to myself. I love watching her with children or teenagers.

"And we were walking around the park and after I bought us ice creams she kissed me" he said shyly.

"Oh my god, that's amazing" I said hugging him.

"What's amazing?" Wanda asked us to enter the room with Vision.

I looked at Peter if he is okay with telling everyone about this. He nodded her head and I started "My friends, our Peter has a girlfriend named MJ". Wanda went to hug the teenager.

"How was your date by the way?" I asked Vision.

"Oh it was amazing, Vision bought me flowers and we cooked Paprikash together". I saw Natasha smiling at Vision. That was probably her idea to tell Vision to buy women flowers.

The rest of them started to talk and I whispered to Nat to go to our room. She smirked, grabbed my wrist, and led me to the room.

"So I see you are proud mommy spider" She laughed at me and smacked my ass.

I lay beside her and hugged her. "I love you, Natasha. I'm super happy that you spend valentines day with me".

"Me too my love". she said and kissed me.

The idea of Natasha buying you flowers - amazing. I love her so much.

Did you watch Ms Marvel? Do you like it?