In love with friend 2 ✔️

Warnings: mentions about depression

Words: 1990

Natasha was acting weird lately. She was spending more time in her room. She doesn't eat dinners with everyone. Sometimes I see her sitting with Steve or Clint in the living room. She seems a bit far away from Captain. Their relationship barely doesn't exist anymore.

I was spending more time with Bucky. Wanda was an amazing friend but she have a boyfriend so she have a little less time for me. I and Bucky never were close. We talked sometimes about missions and that's it but lately, we find connection with each other. He was becoming my best friend or sometimes looks like more.

I was getting ready for Stark's party when Bucky come into my room and take me to the living room where everyone was. I sit with him on the couch. I saw Nat who was seam annoyed that she need to come here. She saw me staring at her and she give me a death glare. I quickly move my gaze to another place.

As the party was going I was dancing with Wanda. I was a little bit too drunk. When Bucky decided to ask me to dance I gladly take that opportunity. We started moving and our bodies were coming closer to each other. We were hugging each other when a slow song was played. I heard cheering from Wanda and Steve. I blushed and hide my face in Bucky's neck.

Counter of an eye I saw Natasha sneaking out of the room. When the song ended and I almost fell on the floor when we were walking toward the others, Avengers. Bucky decided to take me to my room. He pick me up in a married style and at that time almost everyone our friend was cheering.

I asked Bucky to stay in my room but he decided to sleep at flor since he was gentlemen. We definitely were too drunk. In the morning we were teased by the whole Team that we slept together. With wasn't true because we talk at night saying that we see each other more like best friends than a couple.

Time skip

Today Natasha was hitting me harder than always. She seems pissed off. I wanted to talk to her but after training, she stormed from the room. I went to the kitchen and meet Clint. I asked him what's witch Nat and he just laughed at me and tell me to go to Tony. So I went to Stark and asked what was going on since everyone knows something I don't.

He tells me that I have a mission with Natasha. I laughed at him but he was serious. That's can't be true I don't want to spend a week with her. I hope that she can behave and quickly ends that mission. I went to Bucky's room and spend with him all day since I was going tomorrow morning.

When my clock started ringing I take my things and went to the car. Natasha was already there. She doesn't talk to me the whole ride. I was tired of her attitude so I go to sleep. I woke up to someone shaking my arm. "Come on Y/N we don't have all day," Natasha said angrily to me. I grounded and went behind her. We were staying in an old hotel. We have a place with two rooms. With was great. Thank to Stark that he thought about it.

At midnight I went to Natasha's room to talk about the plan. She was acting professionally. We and up sitting late at night. She seems nice to me since I was giving good ideas for the plan.

The next day we went to stalk some rich guys. After all, day walking after them I decided to make something to eat. Natasha was sitting in her room. I went to her and hand her dinner. She says thank you and I went to my room to eat my portion.

The next day was the same as yesterday. We see the meeting place. We were having a little bit of time because they were escaping from the city tomorrow night. Natasha decided to attack them in the morning she make a plan and I agreed.

I was sitting at the window. Waiting for my signal to come to the room and stole something from secret Stark Technology. "Y/N you have a few minutes. I'm going to you. They saw me and now they chasing me" I heard Natasha speaking to the commons. Shit, they found her. I need to find that stupid thing. I find something to look at the door and keep searching for that thing. When I was looking at the shelf at the desk Natasha run to the room and lock us in. I look at her and she was scared and out of breath.