Hard work ✔️

Warnings: soft Nat, trust issues

Words: 690

Today Natasha was working in her room, and after my return from the shield headquarters, I want to cuddle. Wanda told me that she spent the whole day there and didn't even come to eat, so I'm sitting on the couch in the living room and ordering food for us. I'm going to wait for food and take her away from work. 

"Hi baby I brought us food" I greeted her and she didn't even bother to look at me from her computer. "Hi sorry but I will eat later, I have a lot of work. "No, Natasha, you're not working anymore today, it's evening." I walked over to her and shut down her computer. "Sorry, I thought it was early". 

I smiled at her, took her hand, and walk us to bed. We spend an hour talking and eating. Natasha was a little bit stressed that she didn't finish her work, but I can't let her do it because she probably spend all night at it. 

"Hey Nat look at me" she looked at me and I keep saying "I can see how anxious you are with this job and I don't want you to stand all night so let me help you do it tomorrow and now let's go take a bath for you" She looked at me softly, "I'm sorry I didn't finish this sooner." Now I looked at her softly, she was always closed to her feelings and now I can see her opening up to me. Which helped me see how hard she trains to be the best and meet the expectations of others.

"Hey, it's okay, I just know you want to be the best, but that's enough for me. Can you hear me? You are a beautiful, strong, and brave person, I am grateful that I can get to know you anew every day. I don't care if you would have finished it sooner, I just don't want you to put too much work into it because it's not healthy for you."

I can see little tears streaming down her face. I reached up to her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She wanted to hide her face from me but kept her cheeks. "I want you to know that I will not judge you and you can show me your feelings, sometimes it's okay to cry." I can see a little smile on her face." Thank you Y / N, you make it easier for me, I want to open up completely, but I'm too afraid ".

"I want to help you, take your time, I know it's hard, but we'll do it together," I pushed her closer to me and she hides in my embrace. We know it will take time and a lot of work, but I want to be with her and help her.

"Why do you even care, I'm broken and you deserve someone better than me," she told me, and my heart stopped. "No Nat, you are not broken, you are just a person who has experienced more than other people and I am very proud of you" I paused for a moment and took a deep breath "I love you, Nat." I got scared saying this because I don't know how she reacts and I don't want to put pressure on her.

"She lifted her head and looked deep into my eyes." I love you too Y / N, I really do. "And then she pressed our lips together in a very emotional kiss. It was our first time, when we said to each other, I love you. "Come with me baby, we'll give us a warm bath." She smiled, kissed me again, and went to the closet to get some clothes for us.

I went to the bathroom, started flushing, and threw some bubble balls. We undressed and jump into hot water. we ended up hugging for half an hour in the bathtub. Then we got dressed and went to bed.

I hear Nat whispering to me "Goodnight love", I smiled wildly "Oh, I love that sound" She giggled and kissed me.

A/N

Thank you for reading that story.

It was supposed to be cute, but I end up crying writing this.