Part 7

"STOOOOP!!" Jade roarded it, after she'd weed Kali and Ennis away from Cora, Boyd, Isaac and Scott. When Kali and Ennis got away from her friends and family, her cape had fallen off and everyone could see her face now and those startled faces became "Jade?" came the unbelievable voices of Derek and Cora who couldn't believe they were standing here in front of their little adopted sister. While Scott and Isaac couldn't believe their friend from school was standing in front of them.

A loud laugh echoed through "Jade, my sweet little Jade. Apparently you know my Jade, my little girl, my daughter" Deucalion laughed to which Jade only growled. "Let them go! Everyone!, You can't force anyone to join your pack!! Let them go Deucalion!!" shouted Jade in anger.

Before any reaction could take place, arrows had been fired, causing flashes of light that left you temporarily blind. This resumed the fight. Ennis made it clear that he would cut and Scott, who had had enough, ran towards him. They collided and what would normally result in Scott being thrown out he was able to duet this time. Scott's eyes were currently turning red this was noticed by Jade, Enis and of course Deucalion. Before their duel could continue, Derek stepped in and started fighting with Enis. Jade started fighting with Kali who tried to help Enis. "No, you definitely won't" Jade shouted. However, she didn't realize that Derek and Ennis were getting closer to the hole in the middle of the old mall. Derek and Ennis were falling three stories down and landing on an escalator presuming dead. Jade ran to the hole where Scott looked wide-eyed at where Derek had landed. Jade didn't know what hit her, she came here to help her brother save him and now he might be dead, if she got there in time she might still be able to save him, she wanted to tell Scott this not remembering that no one knew she was also a werewolf and the daughter of Deucalion. "Scott" Jade started cautiously and Scott looked at her, when he saw her face he only felt anger at that moment "You!, you are his daughter?! The man who made our lives so hard lately, those friends of ours You've been lying to us all this time?" Scott responded harshly. "No, it's not like that" Jade tried but Scott didn't want to hear about it. "How can we still believe you?!, Derek is dead because of your family!" Jade couldn't take his harsh comments anymore and walked away after the muttered "You don't choose which family you are born into".

Scott, Cora, Boyd and Isaac quickly ran out of the building not wanting to be killed too. Jade, on the other hand, ran down three floors as fast as she could to get to Derek. Once at Derek's side, the tears welled up. "I'm sorry Derek" she whispered as she grabbed one of his hands. Jade put her ear to his chest and heard a very light heartbeat, but also knew that it couldn't be enough if he didn't get a faster heart rate soon. She felt her eyes change and knew she was ready to try and heal Derek, but it cost her a lot of strength. When she heard sounds coming closer, she stopped and put a cloaking spell on Derek's heartbeat so that the werewolves coming now wouldn't hear his heartbeat, thinking he was dead. Jade felt something wet under her nose and when she tried to wipe it away she saw that it was blood. She knew someone was taking healing energy out of herself and could therefore be dangerous, but she couldn't let Derek die, not now that she finally had him back.

"My dear Jade" came the voice of her father that she would rather never hear in her life. "It was a surprise that you suddenly appeared here" he said amused. "You can't do this all the time, people have the right to say no" answered Jade, whereupon Deucalion was slightly irritated by his daughter and cut her cheek with the tip of his cane. "You don't talk to me like that," he replied angrily. He took a deep breath "I was hoping after all this time you'd say, Dad I missed you, I'd love to join your pack. I mean how mighty we would become. Father and Daughter, Demon Wolf and Crescent Wolf" sounded Deucalion hopeful, eager to have his daughter's powers on his side. "I will never follow you!" Jade yelled out "Eventually you sure will" laughed her father. "Go now my little wolf it won't be long before I get what I want" and Jade didn't hesitate for a moment before fleeing. An hour later, Jade was back at the abandoned mall to pick up Derek, hoping her healing had done enough for him to survive. She would even give up her life for him.