Preparing for the kids birthday party

Start from the beginning

Stella: What..?? Grace held her shirt up revealing her small little bump.

Grace: Omggggg!

Stella: Aww it's to cute.

Grace: I guess it's a girl I hope and I think so.

Luke: It's a boy! He said hearing what she said making Stella and Grace laugh.

Grace: It's a girl l know so, when are you leaving?

Stella: Now I think, just gotta get ready.

Grace: Okay me too byee see you soon!

Stella: Byee cya!
End of phone call.

Kelly: Aww I love you guys friendship.

Stella: Aww thank you, I love ours too. She give him a kiss before getting ready into her Nike crop top and pants.

Kelly: Damn girlllllllll! Everyday you get hotter and hotter. They laugh.

Stella: Ah thank you! She sniff wiping her tears.

Kelly: Aww mama don't cry. He kiss her head.

Stella: You make me cry. She giggled.

Kelly: Haha, I'll see you later be safe and I love you!

Stella: I love you too but help me put my shoes on tho.

Kelly: You know that I have to mama sit down on the bed. She sat on the bed as Kelly put her Nike shoes on before helping her up. He kissed her bump then her lips.

Stella: Bye bye! Bye babies, come on Ella.

Ellie: M-mi-ickey.. D. Stella and Kelly laugh.

Kelly: Haha we'll have some when we're coming home don't worry. Stella left grabbing her phone, her purse, her jacket, Ella's jacket and the umbrella.

Stella: Babe! Come for the two car seats!

Kelly: I'm coming! Stella open the umbrella heading to the car as Kelly ran through the rain.

Stella: Kelly no! Your not getting sick!

Kelly: Sorry. He grab the car seats as Stella heading back inside with him sheltering him from the rain.

Stella: Come El say bye daddy.

Ella: Bye daddy.

Kelly: Bye baby bye mama. They kissed before Kelly shutting the door. Stella buckled Ella in before getting in the car. Shutting the umbrella and placing it in the back.

Ella: Mama pink drink?

Stella: Okay when we get aunty Grace okay?

Ella: Okay.. Stella started to car turning the wipers on as she turned some music on.

Stella: You say I am strong when I think I am weak.. And I believe I, oh I believe I would you say of me, oh I believe.. She sang driving to the Hamilton's.

At the Hamilton's:
Stella pulled up sounding the horn. Ella was getting sleepy and was also cold.

Ella: Mommy! She cried shaking rubbing her skin.

Stella: Aww my baby is cold here I have your jacket here. Stella put Ella's hoodie on and putting the hood over her head. Then Grace came out with baby Camilla in her car seat. Stella opened the door as Grace strap Camilla in getting in the passenger's seat.

Grace: Damn.

Stella: Hehe I'm so cold.

Grace: Got Camilla in her onesie that keeps her warm plus her little hoodie that Luke got her.

Stella: Aww.

Grace: Hey Ella! Oops she's asleep.

Stella: She wanted the pink drink but we'll get that when we coming home idk what do you say?

Grace: I'd like some French fries coming back home if you don't mind.

Stella: Not at all we'll get some when we get back. Stella drove to the mall.

At the mall:
Stella: I'm here to collect the IPad's tho me and Kelly got some of there things yesterday.

Grace: Ohh is that so?

Stella: Yeah we had been on the road since yesterday afternoon close to 10:00 last night.

Grace: Damn.

Stella: Yeah. They headed inside the Apple store.

Grace: Ooo.

Lady: Hello may I help you?

Stella: Yeah, I'm here to collect 3 iPad's.

Lady: Sure right this way. Stella give her all her info before grabbing the iPad's and leaving.
___________________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes!