01 || Tattoo

Tattoo
Violet

     The past four months were hard for everyone, Scott and Allison haven't talk since the night she broke up with him. Chris and Allison left to France and wanted me to go with them but I stayed here to help Derek, Peter and Isaac look for Erica and Boyd. Derek taught me how to fully control the change and I'm paying him the favour this way.

     Peter keeps telling Derek not to trust me but to be honest I think Derek prefers trusting me before trusting Peter. I haven't really talked to Isaac since the night of Jackson's death/return as a werewolf.

     He's back to his jerk attitude which is really starting to piss me off because he only does it with me. We found out that Erica and Boyd were being held by the Alphas so Derek decided to send Isaac to look for them.

     I volunteered to go but he didn't let me because he thought or as he said he knew the Alphas wanted something of him and they wanted me. I've been helping Derek but I'm not one of his werewolves, I'm not in his pack. I don't feel like I belong there.

     I gained money helping on the vet clinic and helping Melissa at the hospital. After Chris, Allison and I moved into the new apartment, things have been very quiet and calmed.

     Chris only allowed us to stay in Beacon Hills if we didn't get involved in all the supernatural but I can't avoid that. I'm part of it now.

     I was with Melissa helping at the hospital when two people were brought in stretchers "It's Isaac" I said and walked closer to him "Wait. I know this one" Melissa said and walked beside Isaac as I followed her steps "What happened Isaac?" Melissa asked.

   "Is the girl alright? She's worse" He said "Are you not healing?" Melissa asked "I will, would you just- please just help her? Please" Isaac said "Go help her, I'll go with him" I said.

     Roger, one of the paramedics stood in front of Melissa "We have to move him, Melissa" He said "Alright take him. Violet is going to help you" She said and I heard her conversation with the girl on the other stretcher "Find him. I have to find him" The girl said.

    "What are you saying?" Melissa asked "I have to- I have to tell him" The girl kept mumbling words "Who?" Melissa asked "The Alpha, find the Alpha" She said "What do you want with Derek Hale?" Melissa asked "No" She said "What?" Melissa asked.

   "Not Hale" She said and the other words came out more like I whisper so I guess I misunderstood because what I heard caught my entire attention "McCall. Scott McCall" She said.

◈◈◈

     I walked to the room 215 were they left Isaac and helped the nurses to treat him. After changing the bandages the paramedics placed on the scratches I sat down beside him. Melissa walked in a few minutes later and took a look at the scratches.

   "Yeah. Yeah that's healing visibly. Well, they can't see this. Nobody can see this" She said "Alright cover it, cover up" Isaac said and Melissa placed the bandage back on "I don't think that's going to matter I mean you're scheduled for surgery which is obviously going to be very confusing for a lot of people" Melissa said.

   "Okay, can you do something?" Isaac asked "Me do something? I'm relatively new to all of this and there's a sheriff DPT of the station right outside the door" She said.

     Isaac looked back at the door and Melissa looked at me "Have you tried calling Derek?" Isaac asked "Like five times. Do you have any other emergency werewolf contacts?" Melissa asked and Isaac looked at me "What?" I asked and Melissa looked at me.

The Snow Wolf ▷ Isaac Lahey [2]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara