" What happened?" Sharon asks as she walks closer to my direction, there's a pause in the way she looks at me before Natasha pull her attention," Bet he's drunk again," Natasha says as she roll her eyes on me, I can tell she starting to get far more annoyed now that most the attention start to linger on me.

" Trust me, I'm fully sober right now," I nod, looking back at Natasha as I try to ignore Sharon eyes on me before I see Steve's assistant walk from the backstage," What the hell happened buck?" Steve asks, I shrug at him instead because there's no way I'm telling him the whole thing, Shit,

Steve roll his eyes before Ben walk toward us and I hear Steve ask for his tuxedo instead," Tasha, you look lovely," I say as I take her hand," Congratulations you two but I have to go," I nod as I quickly take the black tuxedo Ben's offer and work my hands on the two buttons as I make a run
" Where are you going, Buck?" Sam asks behind me,
" Barnes, wait," Sharon calls out but for once I already run through the crowd," Bucky!" I hear Steve shout as I decided to ignore him and run back to the elevator.

I shouldn't have let her slipped away like that, not when she took my things and my full attention along the way.
I need to find her

________________________________

                                      GRACE                               ___________

GRACE
___________

They said life's happening when you busy making plan, I laugh at the wise words as I walk down on the street of Manhattan with a bag worth of almost $10,000 in my hand which I didn't plan at all, unless the watch worth more than that my expectations that'd make the total going up.

It's almost past twelve when I reached the corner of Central Park avenue, walking by the street to my Aunt's apartment building as if I haven't been avoiding her in the past week, Melina owned the place, I just happened stay with her sometimes when her daughter is around, No, she owned the building, which includes the first three floor night bar underneath her penthouse, visiting her place never really felt like visiting a relative if it weren't for her daughter, Yelena.

I look up to the building around me, a huge contrast to the street I decided to moved out to almost a year ago, my own place is far more smaller, few blocks away from 4th ave, it's a single bedroom studio apartment that is a total opposite from my Aunt's over looking the Central Park penthouse.

It's a temporary safe house of course, at least until I can manage to moved out somewhere else, which I've much prefer to move out to another side of Manhattan, living in a house with a wide garden and being far away from each neighbors or the busy streets right in front of your building.

That's what started my hustle night life with Wanda, I need to work on something more to afford that dream, stealing things off and sold them online or put them in auction seems like a fun run, of course nobody knew that, not when I had a regular job to cover up my trail," How's the wedding," Wanda asks through my earpiece I was hiding underneath my high heel before I walked into the venue," I just left a guy shirtless by the elevator, but of course you already knew that," I grin before I can clearly hear her laugh.