Endable Fieldtrip with Bob ft Fredo

Alberu was discussing with Tasha about the project of introducing the dark beings to the citizens of Roan when they heard a cheerful voice of a kid coming out from his bedroom.

"I can't wait for the role playing! Hehehe..."

They opened the bedroom door to find a young child with dark black hair and chubby cheeks was looking back at them with his gleaming blue eyes. Their confusion was dissolved with the child's very next sentence.

"Oh hi, crown prince and Tasha! We've been waiting for you! Human, we're going to have fun with Mr Vampire's money, right?"

"Yeah, yeah."

They had never seen Raon in a human form before. It seemed like the tone and behavior of Raon would gave his identity away. The corner of Alberu's mouth slightly twitched at the young child's remark as he gave the red hair man who was leaning leisurely on the couch a judgmental look. Tsk, tsk. The influence of Cale in the upbringing of the children is not quite positive was what Alberu thought. Cale greeted them briefly as he shrugged at Alberu's unagreeable gaze. 

"Shall we go?"

Cale put the bracelet that was given by Fredo on his wrist and he was immediately transformed into young master Naru. His now purple eyes urged Alberu to be quick as they had a long daytrip to go. Click! As the Necklace on Alberu's neck was disappearing in his right hand, his skin tone and hair turned darker. His usual blue eyes turned dark brown. Looking satisfied, Raon waddled to Alberu's side with his short legs as his excited voice filled the room.

"Now we're ready for role playing!"

He pointed to each of them with his short, chubby finger as he introduced their identity.

"Naru, Miru, and Bob! Ahh, how I wish Goldie Gramps was here. We could have Sir Haben too! Hehehe..."

"Miru, the teleportation circle."

"Okay okay."

Alberu looked at Tasha who was smiling warmly at them. 

"Aunt Tasha, sorry for burdening you with the official stuff for today. We'll be back soon."

Tasha only hurried them off. She knew how busy they were ever since before they met each other. Master Cale, Raon, and her nephew, Alberu. All of them had been through so much, yet they were still working even harder to achieve a place where all beings can coexist peacefully. She can only sighed in sympathy and hoped that they can finally have a relax and fun trip today. 

Swish! The teleportation circle flashed before her eyes and she was on her own in the room now. 'They won't cause any problem today, right?' She quickly shook off the scary thought and walked towards the documents that were piling on the desk. There must be some exception when days went by peacefully without any troubles arise with the three around.

"Young master! We've been waiting for you."

They were greeted by Solena as soon as they reached the private residence of Duke Fredo in the Endable Kingdom. They exchanged greetings before being led by Solena to the inner hall to meet the duke vampire.

"Welcome back, my son."

The old vampire had a bright smile on his face as he greeted Cale. They shared an awkward hug before resuming their just-for-show smile for the employees of the household. After setting the cookies and teas on the table, Solena brought all the employees out of the hall, leaving the four inside before shutting the door for them. Cale instantly sat on the cushioned chair and nibbled on a cookie while others followed suit shortly.

"Wow! These cookies are delicious! Did you managed to get the recipe from the White thing, Mr Vampire?"

 As Alberu had speculated, Raon's acting skill was comparable to Choi Han's. Cale shared the same thought as Alberu as he let out a sigh upon hearing Raon's innocent talk. Fredo's smile stiffened at Raon's question.