24

LAST CHAPTER. VOTE EXTRA!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Lisa woke up the the sound of the ruffling sheets next to her. Her eyes slowly opened to see Jennie sitting up in bed, still naked, staring out into the balcony window, observing the busy city below. 

"This is a nice view", Lisa said groggily, making Jennie turn her head. She smiled at her before she climbed on top of Lisa, straddling her waist to place a sweet kiss on her lips. 

"Good morning beautiful", Jennie said happily. 

"Someone's in a good mood today", Lisa acknowledged. "May I know why?".  Jennie hummed, pretending to think for a moment. 

"Well, a very special someone may or may not have did a very special thing last night", Jennie said. 

"Who's that special someone?", Lisa smirked.  Jennie smiled as she held Lisa's face, softly stroking her thumb against her cheeks. 

"She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen", Jennie whispered. "She has beautiful hazel eyes, she has long black  hair, she's one hell of a good kisser, and she knows all the right spots".  Lisa raised her eyebrow, her hand making it's way up Jennie's body to cup her boobs. Jennie hummed softly. 

"Like this one?", Lisa asked. Next, she moved her hand downwards, drawing circles down her stomach with her pointer finger until she reached Jennie's thighs.

"Or this one?".  Lisa began to move her hand upwards now, almost feeling the heat radiating off of Jennie's throbbing sex, until there was a knock on the door. 

"Room service!", A lady's voice called out from outside the door. Jennie slightly groaned, as she got off of Lisa, grabbing her robe that was located at the end of the bed, only to feel a large slap on her ass. 

"Lisa!", Jennie scolded her girlfriend.  Lisa shrugged, as she watched Jennie roll her eyes before she put her white robe on. She made her way to the door, cracking it open slightly. 

"Just a minute, please?", Jennie said politely. 

The lady: Margarita, as her name tag read, nodded quickly.  "Yes, of course. I'll be back shortly", she walked away, strolling her cleaning cart with her.  Jennie shut the door back and walked back into the bed room to see Lisa still laying down in the bed. 

"I'm going to go take a shower", Jennie said. 

"Can I join?", Lisa sat up, smirking. 

"I suppose you can", Jennie untied her rope, slowly sliding it off her shoulders.  Lisa's eyes widen as she stared at her body. Faded hickies covering her neck and breast. 

Lisa made her way towards the shorter girl. "Maybe we can finish what we started?". 

----  "You need some help?", Lisa peered around the corner of the hotel, observing her girlfriend struggling to zip up her suitcase. 

With a loud and annoyed huff, Jennie stopped her actions to pull the ends of her hair in frustration, looking back at Lisa who had a sly smirk resting on her face. 

"The stupid zipper won't work", Jennie explained as Lisa began to approach her.  Lisa hummed in response and grabbed the zipper, yanking it first, only for the zipper to move a little bit. Then, she tried again with more force and the zipper finally began to move freely. 

"There", Lisa said, stepping aside so Jennie could continue packing. 

"Thank you", Jennie gave Lisa a quick peck on the lips, leaving the girl pouting.

"One more?", Lisa pleaded, her intriguing eyes soft and pleasing. 

Jennie shook her head with a small smirk resting on her face, "I'm sure I gave you enough kisses in the shower".  Lisa raised her eyebrows and placed her hands at Jennie's hips, her slender fingers tracing patterns on her fair skin.