15

"Do you have to leave?", Lisa whined as she laid her head on Jennie's shoulder and hugged her, following her wherever she went.

"Yes, I do", Jennie chuckled.

Ever since last night Lisa had either been holding Jennie's hand or hugging her. Jennie didn't mind it though because it was quite sweet and comforting. But, now it was half past eleven and it took her at least an hour to drive to work.

"When will you get back?", Lisa pouted as she kissed Jennie's cheek lightly.

"Who are you? My mother?", Jennie chuckled. Lisa pursed her lips to stop her from saying what she really wanted to say: 'No, I'm your daddy'. But it was inappropriate at this time.

"Nini, i'm serious", Lisa whined, dramatically.

"I'll be gone until six in the evening", Jennie sighed through her nose. "You'll be fine".

"I want to spend as much time as possible before I leave", Lisa mumbled, making Jennie turn around to face her.

"What do you mean?"

"I quit my job....that's why I haven't been at work lately. I went to go pick up my last pay check the day you saw me. I've saving up some money to fly out to L.A to look for some agencies.", Lisa explained. "I wanted to tell you last night, but you were already asleep".

"When are you leaving?", Jennie asked.

"Next week", Lisa said, biting her on her lip nervously.

"I can go with you then", Jennie shrugged.

"No,no,no", Lisa shook her head. "You have work".

"I haven't been missing any hours lately so I'll ask my boss if I can take some time off"., Jennie smiled lightly.

"Baby...that's too much", Lisa frowned. "I'll be back after two weeks". Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck and chuckled.

"Lili, It's okay. You and I both know that you wouldn't be able to last that long without me". Jennie kissed Lisa's lips tenderly, letting it go with a 'pop'.

Lisa smirked, "God, you're more of a tease than you were five years ago".

---- "Babe get off your phone! You're driving", Lisa scolded Jennie as she continuously flickered her eyes from the road to look at her phone.

"It's important!", Jennie explained.

"What was so important?", Lisa laughed as she watched Jennie blush.

"Taylor swift tweeted something"

"You're kidding, right?", Lisa raised her eye brow.

"I'm serious", Jennie protested as she pulled into the grocery store parking lot.

Lisa shook her head, "If I hear Taylor Swift's name again I'll jump off a bridge".

"What is your problem with her anyway? She has good music and she like....an icon!", Jennie defended herself, making Lisa scoff.

"All of her songs are based off of her break ups and It's pretty sad actually.", Lisa chuckled. "I feel sorry for her".

"You know what? You can kiss my butt because I'm not going to sit here and argue about this", Jennie said, getting out of the car.

Lisa got out of the car as well, "I mean....I could kiss your butt, but I'm not wrong about what I said". Jennie rolled her eyes and walked over to the other side of her car to intertwine her fingers with Lisa's. She decided to drop the conversation as they both walked towards the front doors of the store, Lisa opening the door for Jennie. She muttered a small 'Thank you' and grabbed a shopping cart from the side of the store.

"What are we getting?", Jennie asked Lisa.

"Food...", Lisa said obviously.

"No, you smart ass. What types of food are we getting?", Jennie rolled the cart around the aisles, looking up and down at shelves stacked with food.

"Doesn't matter", Lisa shrugged, grabbing a few cans of corn in the basket. "I'll be fine with anything". Jennie nodded, picking up some bananas and a few other fruits.

After the two finished picking things out, they made their way to the line until Jennie lightly shrieked in excitement. Lisa cocked her head as she watched Jennie skip to a small basket that was full of chocolate, grabbing a handful of them. She dropped them in the basket and looked up at Lisa innocently. "What?"

"Nini....", Lisa couldn't help but smile. "Are you on your period?".

"Why would you assume that? I just wanted some chocolate", Jennie said.

"Hm...okay", Lisa smirked, walking the cart up to the basket.

"Hello. My name is Kai, how are you doing today?"