1

NEW BOOK, SAME STORYYYY. YOU GUYS READY FOR ALL THE DRAMA TO COME?

-Zaye

---------

5 years later 

The champagne bottle cork flew into the air, landing on a red table cloth that had food and drinks scattered on top of it. A loud chorus of shouts and whistling, bright smiles across everyone's faces as they stared at the young graduate, who had her hand covered over her face, laughing into her palm. She had tried to fit enough friends in her medium sized apartment, plus the people who Jisoo, Irene, and Rosé brought.

Jennie looked around at all of her friends who were celebrating her 23rd birthday. The same hand that Jennie was covering up her beautiful face was raised into the air, holding a glass of champagne. 

"Happy birthday, Jennie!", Irene shouted over the music that Jisoo put on, clanking her glass against Jennie's and so did everyone else.  Jisoo swung her arm around Jennie's shoulder and kissed her cheek, swaying from side to side which forced Jennie to do the same. 

"Thank you everyone", Jennie dragged out as people took big sips from their champagne. "Especially you, Rosie, for buying all this wonderful champagne!". Jennie took a sip from her cup again then blew a kiss to Rosé who stood across from her, recording from her phone.

"Welcome birthday girl. But, don't thank me yet because you still gotta open your birthday presents", Rosé winked.  Jennie's sparkly brown eyes flickered over to a table filled with small and big presents, colorful envelopes were spread around them as well.

Jennie grinned as she carefully walked over to the table in her 4 inch heels that Jisoo forced her to put on, along with a white dress that hugged her curves and made her butt stand out even more, which very surprisingly got bigger over the past five years. Her hands brushed over one of the presents until she finally picked it up, curiously wondering what it was. Jennie tore the fancy wrapping paper off of the present and it revealed a red and pink stripped box that read Victoria's Secret. 

"Really?", Jennie sighed, smacking her teeth as she glanced over at everyone who was eagerly watching her.

"Come on and and open it", Irene said excitingly.  Jennie obeyed and opened the box, removing the white tissue paper to reveal two sets of red and black lingerie. A series of laughs and shouts spread across the room, including a loud gasp that came from Jennie's mouth.

"Roseanne, you didn't!", Jennie laughed loudly as she held up the lingerie. 

"Yes I did, Jen", Rosé smirked, moving the camera to where she could record Jennie's reaction. "You'd look great in it... especially with an ass like yours".

Jennie blushed, "I'm single...what am I gonna do with it? Walk around the house with it on?". 

"I'm sure the neighbors will have a great view", Jisoo nudged Jennie's arm and wiggled her eyebrows. 

After about 10 more minutes of opening presents, Jennie took a break and went to her bedroom. She sat on her queen sized bed that was filled with fluffy pillows, including her giant, fluffy unicorn that Lisa gave her. It sat in the middle of her bed, small stains were faded on it's white fur. The thought of Lisa made her stomach churn.

Jennie glanced at the ring that Lisa gave her. She never took it off...well, she took it off in situations where it would probably get dirty or messed up. If she ever lost it, she'd go crazy. Her thumb brushed over the silver material, remembering the moment Lisa put it on her. 

Promise me you'll never forget me. 

Jennie sighed, "I'll never forget you, ever". 

Yes, Lisa did her wrong and Jennie knew that...Lisa knew that. But whatever Jennie tried to do, she couldn't forget Lisa even if she wanted to. She refused to forget someone that made such an impact on her life. If it wasn't for Lisa, Jennie would probably still be a virgin. She wouldn't have found a first love probably.