Chapter 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't forget to vote and comment..... Okay continue

"So who is Mary's father? Is she still my cousin? Are we still cousins? Are we related" as I ask him many questions to him, I ask him about blah blah blah and about blah blah blah.

"Maybe it is wrong to tell you about it"

"What?! no, I will keep my mouth shut I promise"

"No need to later you will never speak of it ever again" he whispers making sure not too loud to hear.

"what did you say?"

"huh? Oh nothing you should go to rest so later you will have the energy" he said with a smile

He's at it again whispering something making I don't hear him as I think while going t my room. I wonder who is Mary's Father and I feel like Nicholas is hiding something As I think my eyes become heavy and force me to sleep while my brain doesn't want to.

Finally, I fell asleep when I am still asleep. I heard my name saying repeatedly I swear if this is Mieabel I am gonna kill her. But when I woke up I was in the dark. I stand up my bed suddenly disappears I yell as loud as I can "NICHOLAS NICHOLAS!!! I SWEAR IF YOU ARE DOING THIS I AM GONNA KILL YOU!?!?" I yelled. I don't think Nicholas can do this to me, I was scared it was so dark. I shout until my voice got tired so I just sit there. Feeling lonely, few minutes sitting I heard my name multiple times.

"Don't leave me(your name).... (Your name) (your name) (your name)!?" I just cried feeling scared and lonely. Hoping that my brother would check on my mind and think this is just a dream but this feels so true and real.

I just sit there thinking that maybe this place could change but I don't know what is this place. Or I'm just having a nightmare that looks real and feels real. I want everything to disappear and hope that if this is a dream I hope I would wake up and see everything is back to normal and nothing goes wrong. Soon a path appears, the path leads to a deeper part and darker.

I decided to follow the path that goes to the deeper part. Even though I don't want to but I have to do it because maybe there is a way out. I still hear those names my name-calling for me. Saying don't leave something like that. I follow the path but the path did not stop. It is like the path is endless, but I don't know because it just shows black and black but the black got darker and darker. I see the path got brighter and saw that the path ended on the far. Saw some feet, when I saw some feet I immediately run but an unknown man or woman started to walk so I run faster.

I was close to him/her but when I tried to hold his/her hand I suddenly saw Camilo kneeling on the ground while crying. Saying "Don't leave me please (your name) please (Your name)!!" so he is saying my name. But why say that did he think that I'm dead... While thinking I decided to talk to him.

"Hey, Camilo I'm here what are you talking about? Did it happen to you too?" I ask him but he just continues to cry. "hey Camilo" as I try to hold his left hand. The left hand disappears "What?" I tried again to hold his left hand it did the same thing. "What the Fuc-" I immediately close my mouth with my hand. So close to swearing, I tried to touch him this time but it did the same thing. So is this part of the place making me feel miserable. It makes me more concerned. So I decided to just watch him maybe he'll show me the exit of the place. I just listened to him crying while saying my name. Is he talking to me, if he is talking to me then he can see me but I can't touch and he didn't respond to me so he is not talking to me? He started to talk more, it looks he is talking to someone, not me. Then a person suddenly shows up slowly, he is talking to....... ME!?!?!?

It looked like she doesn't know anything while Camilo crying in front of her. I just watch because I can't do anything right now so I just sit back.

"Don't leave me, please... Please don't leave"He said to the one who is me too.

My self didn't even bother to comfort him, she just watch him crying on the ground. She just standing there watching him cry. Looking worried at the same time thinking if she/he should help him. That makes my blood boil how could they do this to him and it is me. I'm the one who didn't bother to help him. I wanted to comfort him and help him and cuddle with him. But I can't even touch him or talk to him.

"Please don't leave me (your name)"

Finally, the girl/or boy finally spoke on a nervous face

"Ummmm........ Who are you" said the girl/boy. I was shocked that I wanted to scream but I just screamed on the inside

"What!? what do you mean you don't know who is Camilo. That boy is really your future husband. How can you forget about him, do you know what you are saying. Oh my god, I will never do this Camilo. WHAT!? I can't believe this. WHAT THE HELL!!???!!!?"

"Opps I just swear But doesn't matter what matters are this girl/boy can't even remember Camilo. Seriously, Camilo Madrigal, I forgot yeah right this is definitely Nicholas work" I think of myself.

I focused again after I finished thinking that this girl/boy is a dummy. Which is me

I heard a louder cry from Camilo I felt bad for him. Well Camilo I would never forget about you I swear I would never. I watch Camilo crying while I am just standing feeling like she did something wrong. Well, you did do something wrong. I wonder why this place shows me this scene does this will happen in the future. I know is not done yet why because some faces are glowing and it happened when I showed up. But his/her face took so long to recognize and almost impossible to knows because of the glowing part so I can't really know who she/he is.

Hopefully, it's Mary, so Mary would knock some sense to this girl/boy. Ugh seeing my face makes my blood boil again.

"Babe, what is happening?" voice appear it sounded like a boy's voice

Babe what now? It's not Mary, is it? OH look the face of the guy is almost finished showing up.

I saw his face has curly hair like Camilo, has a ruana like Camilo, almost the same thing to Camilo but the only difference is the color of his clothes and his hairstyle. I stared at him but not for too long the only thing I saw is everything I described but fully for his. Because there is suddenly wet on my face and half of my clothes and.....

I woke up