.

I followed Mirabel and Mirabel caught me while following her. We are inside Bruno's Tower. We asked casita to stop the sand but casita said she or he can not do it. So we walk in it and we fell on the sand. We saw many stairs that we have to go.

"Hey ummm... maybe we can use your gift?" said Mirabel

"Yeah lets try my gift" i replied but when i try to use my gift it did nit work

"What?!" i said

"Why can't you use your gift?!?" Mirabel ask

"I don't know" i replied "Maybe because the miracle is in danger I- mean our candle and your candle have a little bit connection because we have it at the same time?"

"Yeah maybe" said Mirabel

Then we walk to long stair case. And Mirabel is singing welcome to the family madrigal. Saying bruno's room is worst i mean who would want to walk into a long stairs case. I would not.

After taking the long stairs we the top. We are shocked to see a big hole. I tried to use my powers again and it work. After that we a have reached a place where their is a big vault. We opened the vault see a green glowing shards.

Mirabel took one piece then took another one and it looks like she is putting altogether but when she got the chance. The vault started cracking me and Mirabel. Get all of the pieces and got pushed by the sand at the edge of the hole. We almost fall but we managed not to fall.

Then we go down stairs, we bumped into Abuela Alma

"Where you two have been?" Abuela Alma asked "And what is in your hair (your name)?"

Before we could asnwer we heard Luisa crying

"Im loosing my gift!" Luisa said while crying

I was shocked to here that, so im not the only one loosing my gift.

"What?!" said Abuela Alma

"Well me and Mirabel talking not to over worked to much and I did, So i went to throw the donkeys and they w
are heavey" said Luisa while crying

"What do did you tell her?" said Abuela Alma while looking furious

But before Mirabel could even speak Abuela Alma but her off

"We can not have more problems,Yhe guzmans are about to come, This night need to be perfect Ill try to talk to Luisa and you Mirabel whatever you are tying to you need to stop" Said Abuela Alma

I saw how Abuela Alma treat Mirabel and how she treat me like im her own daughter. Mirabel go straught to her room and I followed her.

I was about to go but I bumped into Tia pepa with thundering. i excusrd myself and go. When I go downstairs I saw Mary crying and Abuela Alma looks like serious.

When I go closer to them Mary walked away. Still crying and Camili looks like he is angry. Is he angry at Abuela Alma?

I followed Mary but when I folliwed Mary I heard shouting in the closer to casita abd the voice sound familiar. It looks like Camilo. I wobder why he is yelling. I look confused but followed Mary agaun while crying. Mary is in her room.
I knocked and get her permission to come in and I saw her crying in her bed. I walk to her bed and sit next to her and hugged her