Chapter 2

Flashback when (Your name) was 4, how getting Phonophobia

When you are asleeep in the night you heard a vase breaking. You go downstairs saw many blood on the floor. I saw my mami, My tia and My tio.

All of us go into downstairs. Looking worried my mami is covered with blood. And so does my Tio. My Abuela Eva looking furious. My tia(Mary's mom) holding a knife with blood. My mami told us to go in our room.

And we all listen we all go to our room. Mary is 5 by the way she is older in 3 months. I was crying in my bedroom hearing many scream on the outside. While I was covering my ears i felt some liquid in my ears. When I look at my hands I saw blood in it. And my ears is hurting. I could not take the pain anymore. I want to tell to my mami but it would be a problem. So I go to the Madrigal house.

I go to another exit of our home I go straight to yhe Madrigal. When I reached the house I knocked while screaming

"HELP HELP HELP!!! I screamed until someone opened the door

When someone opened the dooe I saw Abuela Alma on the door and so does the others

"What's wrong (your name) and why is ears bleeding?!? asked Abuela Alma looking worried

"Oh my god, What happened to you!?! " asked Julietta

I explained them what is happening in our house. Julietta gave me a meal
, so my pain in the ears would dissapear. And explain I got Phonophobia. The Madrigal's adults go into our house. Leaving the kids in the casita. Camilo convert me and so does the others. I heard many screams again. My ears hurted again, few minutes. I saw my Tia leaving and Mary is crying while hugging Tio Oscar. All of us go closer to them, My mami hugged me.

Julietta gave them food to heal. And explain to the family that I got Phonophobia. My family members look at me. Looks like my Tia got crazy. After she found out that Bruno run away. And looks like my Tia loved Bruno more than my tio. Tio was so sad that he is not the man of her dreams, It is Brunl. After few minutes my family still became silent, it looks like they want to say something to me. I noticed that my papi is not with them. I asked my mami where is papi but they just became silent.

"Umm (your name) your papi is
dead..." I look shocked hearing that from my mami and heartbroken

I go inside in the house seeing my papi on the floor lying down, covered with blood. My papi died for protecting my mom to my Tia.

I was heartbroken, because not only my papi died but he wont see me getting my gift. I cried for hours and my mami confort me and my brothers. But it wont changed the fact that my papi died.

It took me some to move on to my papi. Then a few months it is my birthday. Then the day i would get my gift. I just wish my papi is here to celebrate with.

I got nervous too that if I got a gift. My gift was levitating. There is no firework on my ceremony because of my phobia and for Dolores. We live peacefully even though we are not complete we still try to leave happy. And try to avoid blaming each other for what happend in that day.