.

(Your name)POV -

We are still inside of Antonio bedroom and watching the two inside the sand. As they see the future ahead of us. I can't really see anything inside and what is happening to them. All I know before the sand started to fall, we heard Mirabel scream sounded anoyed. "Isabella!!" as she could not believe it.

All the sand started to fall "Your sister that great!" said Tio Bruno as he show her the vision hugging Isabela but Mirabel just"Grrr"like a dog. "Everytime"he throwed the vision. Few minutes Mirabel took a deep breath and decided to do it. And sooner or after Mirabel left Antonio room followed by Tio Bruno. When everyone left Me and Antonio play inside in the room playing tags like that. A Few minutes I felt a pain in my chest. I remember what is my condition was and I just ignore it. It get harder to breathe and move.

"Ar-Are you okay (your name) he walk closer to me looking worried

"I-Icould not breathe properly"while my hands are on my chest.

Antonio jaguar put me on his bed and let me go to rest while Antonio is taking care of me. While I am still fall asleep, Antonio was watching me sleeping and his animals are playing. Few minutes gone by I am still sleeping and taking rest until some plants appeard all over the place. A plant appeard on Antonio's bed making me wake up. I notice the plant that appeard it seems it if from Isabella cause she is the only one that can actually grow plants instantly. The plant is new and have many colors in it that created a wonderfull plant. I was still looking at it until it dissappeard.

"(your name) I think you go rest again Now the plant on my bed is gone maybe rest again" said Antinio looking worried

"I dont think I can Antonio"I said while looking at him

"Why not?" said Antonio while hugging me

"I already sleep I think that is enough for sleeping for me but thank you Antonio for caring" I said while I hug him back.

Oh my god Antonio is so cute. I wish I could she could be my brother. While I think of how cute is Antonio is. Antonio gently make me sit on his bed Antonio is sitting beside me on the bed.

"How could I not care for you when you are goona be my sister-in-law"said Antonio while he look at me.

"Antonio your brother like Mary not me okay?"I said while putting small smile on my face

"But brother likes you and Mary likes Lucas"said Antonio.

I am speechless and trying to process what just Antonio said to me. Mary likes Lucas and Camilo likes me.

"Wait Antonio how did you know about this anyway?" I asked

"the animals told me everything and how Mary fall inlove to Lucas and how my brother fall inlove with you"while smilling at me.

We talk and talk but my head is still on Camilo. We talk then we heard a scream we saw Antonio door flickering. Before I could react my chest hurted again. My body was paralyzed. Antonio saw me and got closer to me.

"Antonio go I'll be fine okay" i said while putting a fake smile

"Go!!" I said making Antonio and his animals running outside the door.

While I got out on the door I saw some cracks faliing on Mirabel. I used my powers trying to ignore the pain that I keep feeling. I keep using my powers until she got the candle. When she got the candle casita throwed her out. My pain the chest got worst andit harder to breathe almost impossible. I saw some cracks that are gonna fall on me. I scream I could not use my powers because of my condition. When the cracks are gonna fall on me I close my eyes cause I dont wanna see this.