Gliterry blue nail polish ~ Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

"T-thank you" I coughed "I'd rather continue cuddling with you too, but we promised Jay to make breakfast" I said, trying to sit up. Since Louis was laying on top of me, he came up with me but ended up sitting in my lap instead.
"Pleaseee just 5 more minutes" he sounded like a little child giving me puppy eyes. He looked so adorable in my hoodie that was still too big for him, making him appear even more cute and small. I just couldn't say no.
"Okay, but after that you promise to stand up and get ready, yea?" I said, looking into his sleepy eyes with a smile. He just nodded, cuddling on top of me again, another smile plastered on his lips.

After the 5, okay maybe 8 minutes, passed we stood up. Louis headed to the bathroom to take a shower, and I might have stared at him as he walked out of the room, but obviously, I would never do that. I could hear him turn on the shower while I changed into a different pair of sweats and a white shirt. I had just sat down on the chair in my kitchen, reading my book, when I could hear Louis calling me.

"Harry? What towel am I supposed to take?" He shouted as I went over to my bathroom.
"Uhm you can take the fluffy one from the top drawer" I answered, leaning against the door now.
"Thanks, mateeee" he said, dragging out the word 'mate' since he was probably reaching for the towel.
"No problem I'll just wait for you in the kitchen" I chuckled and went back to continue reading.

After a few more minutes, I could hear the door open and small footsteps coming closer. When I looked up from my book, Louis was standing right in the doorframe of my kitchen. His hair wet and pressed against his forehead. He was wearing my jumper and the joggers again, which were still too big for him, causing them to sit low. So, if he raised his arms, I would be able to see his hip bones and lower tummy. I'm pretty sure I'm starring at him right now and I'm also pretty sure that he noticed me starring as well because he smirked at me.

„how does he look hot and adorable at the same time? ugh why does he always do thiiiss it's not fair and the sweater paws-"

"Harry?" He said, the smirk still present on his lips snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Hmm what?" I asked, trying to look away.
"What do we want to make for breakfast? I mean you can't have me today; doesn't matter how long you continue to stare at me" he said giving me a cheeky smile with a wink
"...and why did you have to wake me up for that... I was comfortable." He whines but looks back at me with a raised eyebrow and the cheeky smirk on his face again as my mouth just falls open as I look at him shocked.
"Harry, you should shut your mouth, or do you want to catch flies in there?" he teased as I slowly closed my mouth but opened it again to answer, nothing coming out, which I repeated for a few seconds.

"I- I didn't- I'm not staring! I- I just can't believe you said that" I exclaimed, but I could feel my cheeks already heating up.
"Mhhhm sure then why did you have your mouth opened and your gaze very, very focused on my body then?" He snarled sassily, poking his hip out as if to prove his point.
"I- I was just... thinking! And then I... drifted off, causing me to look at you?" I said, trying to sound convincing, but it came out more like a question and I already lost that 'fight'."Sure, whatever you say big guy" he chuckled as he walked over to me.
"Now" he said, nodding his head to the side "what are we gonna make for breakfast?" He asked, sitting down on top of the counter letting his feet dangle.
"Hmm don't know maybe some French toast, or fruity stuff like fruit sticks and uhm... I could make some scrambled eggs?" I suggested, looking at him. He looks so tiny sitting there. So beautiful...