Liam's old Friend ~ Chapter 5

The bakery across the street
(Harry's POV)

It's time to get up in the morning, in the morning, morninnng. We got McDonald's breakfast for you, just for you. Not for any other friend. We drove two miles to get it, so now get up and eat it, don't be selfish Harry.... SO, WE GOTTA GET UP, WE'VE GOTTA GET UP, TO GET UP, ITS TIME TO GET UP GET UP GET UP' my alarm ringed, causing me to wake up with a groan, but I ended up chuckling anyway. Niall and Liam once woke me up with their ✨wake up song✨ when they slept over a few years ago. Niall recently found the video again where they sang it to me, so he installed it as my alarm.

"Finally, Friday!!" I thought happily.

It's 4:25am, time to get ready for work.  After I got dressed, I chose to wear black skinny's and a t-shirt with 'The Rolling Stones' on it, I styled my hair and made myself some breakfast, avocado toast. When I took a glimpse at the clock, it was already 4:50am and I decided I'd better get to work now. After I arrived, Lena, Ally and my boss, Mr. Miller, or Bryan, and I started to prepare everything for the day and around 7:10am the front door opened.

"Hello Curlyyy" Louis announced with a beautiful smile. "Hey Lewis" I said, smirking at him, knowing he hated it, by the look on his face. "Heyyy" he said, pinching my shoulder lightly trying to look offended, but you could see how he was trying not to smile causing me to chuckle. "Sooo... as usual?" I asked and he smiled at me again before nodding his head. "That would be lovely thanks Harold " he said sweetly adding a smirk. I just rolled my eyes, turning around with a smile to myself.

Louis was now going to the bakery on a daily basis and ordering the same every day, a cup of Yorkshire tea with milk and two vanilla scones, since we first met. He's really cute and I love the little banter we always have when he walks in.

After I'm finished with the tea, I give him his food and take the money as usual. "So, what are you going to do today's evening?" Louis asked, smiling at me. "I'm going out with my mates' been a long time" I replied returning his smile. "Oh, nice I hope you lads have fun" he said taking the cup in his hand  "I really gotta go now because the kids are probably already waiting for me" he laughed causing me to frown a bit.

„He has kids?"

"Oh, okay see you on Monday then" I tried my best to smile at him, but I'm sure it looked more like a grimace. His smile faded a bit, a frown appearing instead. But he turned around and left the bakery.

„Wow, now I don't even want to go to that stupid party anymore."

~~~~~

Chat with: The potathoes (6:46pm)

Nandos princes 👸: So, who's ready for that party tooonniiighhht?

You: well, I don't really wanna go anymore :( can't we just stay home and play FIFA please :(

Nandos princes 👸: c'mon Harry don't be a party popper. I am so excited, and we haven't been out for such a long time 🥹

Lima Bean 🐻: I for once agree with Niall. Common we're gonna have some fun and the friend I was talking about, wanted to come to that party as well with his coworkers. I would really like to introduce you to him.

You: Finee... but we're not going to stay too long okay?

Lima Bean 🐻: Promise :)

Nandos princess 👸: yesss we promise heheheh thanks haz

Nandos princess 👸: Also, I'm so excited to meet your friend Li

Lima Bean 🐻: I think you're going to get on really well

Lima Bean 🐻: But guys, you'd better get ready now cause at 9pm I will pick you up. And I know Harry's gonna take longggg, so start to get ready. Now.

You: Excuse me Liam I don't even take thaattt long

Nandos princess 👸: Sure, whatever you say big guy

You: pfff I'm going to get ready now at least one of us gotta look good

Liam Bean 🐻: look who's all sassy now

Nandos princess 👸: aww is little Hazza mad now

You: I hate you guys 😑

Nandos princess 👸: yea we love you too babes HAHAHAHA

~~~

At 8:57pm I got a text from Liam telling me that he's about to park in front of the building. I'm wearing a pair of black skinny's as always and a plaid, dark red button up. I leave the top buttons open so that my upper chest is on display. My hair is a bit messy as usual, but I added some gel, so it stays in place. I added my cross necklace, taking a last look in the mirror, I grabbed my keys, jacket, and wallet, opening the door of my apartment so I could go to a party I really didn't want to attend. Yay me. But hey, if it makes my friends happy, it might not be that bad after all. Right?

After about a 40min drive, where we were just catching up about our days and jamming to the song "blank space", we finally arrived at the Club. You could already hear the music blasting from inside the club. As we walked in, we were already met with a huge crowd of people dancing to a song from the early 2000's, but since it was a bit early, we had enough space to walk over to the bar. We got our drinks and just sat at the bar waiting for Liam's friend and his coworkers to arrive. I was listening to "Telephone" by Lady Gaga and Beyonce while sipping on my tequila soda when Liam spoke up.

"They're about to be here in any second" he said, looking up from his phone. He spotted someone in the crowd and waved for them to come over. From what I could see, they were two women and two guys. As they came closer, I could see their faces better.

„There is no fucking way."

"Guys, this is my old friend Louis and his coworkers" Liam smiled. "Hi, I'm Niall, nice to meet ya." He said, handing out his hand for a shake. While I was just standing there dumbstruck. "Wait Gemma? What are you doing here?" I could hear him say.
"Gemma?!" I looked up from the floor to see my sister standing right in front of me to my disbelief. "Oh hi" I said awkwardly, not knowing what to say really.
"Harry?!" Louis now added looking at me just as confused.
"Hi Louis" I sighed looking down on the floor again.

„Wow, this can't get any more awkward."

"Wait, you guys know each other? And Gemma, how do you know Louis?" Liam asked, raising his eyebrows, confusion clearly written over his face.

„This night is going to be so much fun" note the sarcasm.

~~~

Hellou my Friends

Sooo that was Chapter 5 hope you liked it.
and what a coincidence that Louis is Liam's old friend
Have a great day, lots of love

P.Lilli <3

P.S.: Ally, I'm really gonna cry if you're going to read this after I just posted it lmao

updated ✔️