Chapter 4

Not edited in anyway shape or form.

Please comment if something doesn't make since or I need to edit something please. It's really helpful. Thanks.

-------------------

After school, I went home and ate. As I was eating I was thinking about how I am going over to Blakes house to work on the project, I got a text. It was from Jenny, the one from the track.

From: Jenny
Hey girl! you ready? I'm cleaning my room, then I will be on my way to the mall. Be there in about an hour and a half. Love ya.

Oh no. I double booked.

To: Blake
Hey Blake sorry I can't come tonight. Tomorrow maybe?

Maybe two minutes later I got a reply.

From: Blake
Yeah that's fine. But I can't tomorrow I have a family thing. Hopefully soon.

Okay that's good. Now all I have to do is get dressed. Before doing anything I took all of my 'disguise' or whatever you want to call it.

After showering, I put on a white crop top, black skinny jeans, and red doc martens.

For makeup, I put on red matte lipstick and did my eyes with eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and then filled in my brows.

Red lipstick and any type of red shoes were my signature 'Lexi' look.

Texting Jenny that I was on my way and going out the door while finding my car keys all at the same time was actually quite difficult. After I finally found them, I was on my way there.

When I got to the mall, I found a parking spot in the front. There was all kind of people staring at me in such a different way when I'm 'Alex'.

It's crazy to think that by just changing your clothes, hairstyle, and putting on makeup, how much people actually try to talk to you. Personally, I think it's kind of pathetic really.

Anyway, since people know who Lexi is or have at least heard of her (me) they were staring amazed because it's rare you will see Lexi outside of the track and the fighting ring. They were either surprised by that or the fact that they all think I'm like a goddess or something. Not in any way bragging or anything like that. But seriously you should just hear all the pick up lines I get. I hate them.

Whenever I get inside I text Jenny that I'm here. Not even a minute later I get a reply that she is at the food court. Of course she is that's where we always start our shopping. At the food court for an hour or two just sitting there eating and catching up. I love it. I guess because I don't really like shopping at that much. Don't get me wrong I love new clothes and I like it sometimes. But I like food better you know.

Whenever I get there I find her sitting in a seat at our normal table. Along with someone I only realize knows "Alex" and not "Lexi" from school. Any guess on who that is? Blake McCormack. Just kill me please.

---------------------
Sorry for the cliff hanger if you'd call it that.

I know I didn't update for a while. A long time actually but I've had a bad case of writers block. Hope you can forgive me.

Also don't forget please comment on parts that have grammar, punctuation, misspellings, anything that I need to fix when I edit. It's really helpful.

Also. 413 views so far. Yay thank you.

Love you. 😊