Love is something crazy

A/N: I guess I will do one update but that's it. But this totally different from the season.

8:40𝕒𝕞 ( Empire)

~ Lucious POV~

When Jamal and cookie came into the office she was looking good as hell but the look in her eyes says I'm in trouble. Jamal was pretty pissed about the album that he constantly told me not to do but he hasn't been working on any music since he's been on that medication. " Dad why would you do that when I told I've been working on music." " Are you really working on music Jamal?" I could tell that made him pretty mad.

" Fuck you Lucious!" The dramatic baby walk away. So now it's just me and Cookie who is just staring me down. " Mmm you look tasty." Again just staring at me up and down.  " You get on my nerves you damn vampire!" " If I'm a vampire then why don't you let me suck your blood." This time she rolled her almond eyes at me. " Where's your boy toy at?" " We're not together anymore?" Which didn't surprise me. " Why?"
" He's too fucking clingy and calls me bye my real name." " Aww isn't that horrible!"

"Come to my house Bella wants to see you." So after I got everything done I met cookie in the truck. Who of course showed me attitude and was really silent the entire time and once we made it there I opened the door both of us went into my house were we hear crying so loudly.
Cookie immediately went to get her and I was right behind her. Once Bella saw cookie she stop crying and started to turned into a happy baby again. " You wanted to see grandma didn't baby girl no one can treat you like grandma can." Bella was clapping happily while looking at her grandma.

While Bella was with cookie I went downstairs to get me something to drink but then cookie walk down and took the rest of my drink and sat down we drink 10 shots which made us pretty drunk we talk about stupid things until I kiss her and grab her ass which led us to my bedroom. The next morning I woke up with I major hangover but I felt someone next to me but I know that body anywhere. " What the hell?!" I heard a cookie yell. When she turned my way she gasp.
" Lucious please don't tell me we slept together." " We did." She just looked at me. " I gotta go." She was about to get up, until I slammed her ass on the bed and choke her.

" You ass ain't going no where you mine now!", I say. Cookie looks at with a little fear in her eyes. (Time skip) Couple months later cookie got pregnant and we're at the board meeting about to tell the people about her being pregnant. When we walk everyone was quiet. " Hey babies." " Hey mama." So everyone stared at us waiting for the announcement. " Okay this is going to be quick announcement go ahead cookie." " I'm pregnant so I won't be able to work a lot." Everyone was speechless but cookie walk away and I followed her when I catch up with her, I choke her and ask her why she walked away. She told me that her throat was hurting so I let go.

The boys came were there parents were but Jamal look at his mother and ask. " Mama who is the father?" Cookie turned her heard from him and said that I was the father which made them pretty pissed. " How did this happen?" " me and yo mama got drunk and led to this. Cookie started to cry so I grab her throat since she liked it and told her nothing but sweet words. " I love you monster." " I love you too lu." I ask cookie did she kill anika after she tried to killed cookie about me. " Lucious grab my neck like that again I got something for yo ass!" So of course I grab her by her neck and she told me to follow her to our office and when we made I turnt my head and then look back and next thing I know I was knocked to the ground with blood spilling from my head.

" Damn cook that shit made me hard ass fuck come to daddy mama!", I say biting my lip.
" boy bye." And she left which she didn't go that far because of her moving so slowly so I got behind her and kiss her sweet spot and whispered in her ear. " When we get home I want to see you in that purple lingerie and face down ass up!" " Okay lu, I love you!" I smile and told her I love her more, and got everything situated for empire and left and went home. Once I made it in the house I went into our room and saw cookie in the purple lingerie and face down ass up, best believe I showed her who daddy is.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕
A/n: no request right now I'm just trying to update. I move this over.